Closed Thread
Page 9 of 91 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Nicole are you in sa too?

Wish I hope you can get closure from sprogs results. Can I ask you about the psychic? I really want to go see one but not really sure what to expect. Do u ask them questions or do they ask u?

Frances omg 2013 sucks big time for you. I hope u can still see your new fs and go to Hawaii

I'm feeling a bit better after the weekend, probably helps that af has gone too!!

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Frances! You poor thing!! I do hope you're on the mend soon and can still go on your trip!!

Sparkle Where are you located? The one I was in Perth and was highly recommended. Ive been told a good psychic shouldnt need to ask you questions rather get you to confirm what they're being told from the spirits. I didnt tell the lady anything other than my first name and she pin pointed almost everything going in our lives included the IVF and our miscarriage within the first 10 mins of the session. Towards the end she asked if there was anything or anyone I wanted to hear from but she had covered everything so I walked away quite content.

Thanks
    Reviews
    How are you feeling Frances? I hope your better!!! Any news on your next steps?

Sparkle, I have seen a couple of psychics too - as Wish is I am in Perth. I saw one and wasn't overly happy, then saw another not that long ago and was blown away!! My mum has since been too and was just as in awe....I said nothing to her & she told me everything!! I am sure someone else may be able to vouch for her shortly too if you are in Perth.

Hope everyone is doing well x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Frances, I'm sorry to hear you are still in hospital. Best wishes for a quick recovery, and that you can make your FS appointment and holiday too.

Wishnhope, hoping you get some information from the testing on your little sprog.

Sparkle and Rose

I've got the results of the testing - 1 normal, 1 abnormal and 2 no definitive result. So I've been planning a new cycle after Christmas, and surprisingly the clinic agreed to everything I asked for.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thats wonderful news Spring - under the circumstances. Thats a least one little embie for you with the best odds!! Wishing you well

Well we have Sprog's results. Our little Sprog was a girl and she had trisomy 16, the most common cause of miscarriage in the first trimester. The most reassuring thing is she was never going to make it and life with Trisomy 16 is awful, so it was the "best" outcome in the situation. I feel so much more at ease with the results, knowing there is truly nothing we could have done.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Wishnhope For This Useful Post:

SpringRain  (21-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wish that is fantastic that you got the results and they held good information. As difficult as it is to lose a baby at any time I hope that knowing this makes it a tiny bit easier for you.

Hope everyone is having a wonderful week, getting closer to our baby making year.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

8. The Following User Says Thank You to rainbow brite For This Useful Post:

Wishnhope  (20-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wish I'm so glad you have an answer xxx

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Sparklemonkey For This Useful Post:

Wishnhope  (20-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Wish,

Im glad you have some answers and hopefully this can
    provide you some closure.

Thanks for my well wishes

And big hugs to all

12. The Following User Says Thank You to francesthecat For This Useful Post:

Wishnhope  (20-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparklemonkey View Post
    Nicole are you in sa too?

Wish I hope you can get closure from sprogs results. Can I ask you about the psychic? I really want to go see one but not really sure what to expect. Do u ask them questions or do they ask u?

Frances omg 2013 sucks big time for you. I hope u can still see your new fs and go to Hawaii

I'm feeling a bit better after the weekend, probably helps that af has gone too!!

yep I am in SA we are currently with Repromed, we were with fertility as but they stuffed up, so much happier with Repromed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    We are also with repromed, so far happy with them but have only done one cycle. We are seeing dr henshaw