Closed Thread
Page 84 of 91 FirstFirst ... 34748283848586 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishnhope View Post
    welcome, hope your journey is a short one, are you doing a medicated or natural FET?

Spoke to soon this morning, AF arrived!!! FET here I come!!
    Thank you wishhope
    It will be a medicated cycle. Are you able to let me know what I can expect?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    So we got only 2 eggs this morning - I'm a little disappointed but FS said they were both really good ones so not to worry. Not sure how he knows that they are good eggs so perhaps he was just trying to make me feel better! We'll know tomorrow whether they fertilise.

Kymbo and totalkaos how did you go?

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Phee, 2 are better than none, as long as one fertilises and gets transferred that could be all you need.
    I got 10 so now we have the nervous wait until tomorrow morning.... I think it is going to be a long afternoon and night for all of us lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi phee and kymbo I got 5 but I was watching the screen the whole time and the fifth one was very small, I just got told it wasn't mature but they have icsi the other 4, I'm super happy with that! when they wheeled me to recovery I burst into tears. It was relief and happiness I think, I have been feeling lots of things in my ovaries and was sooooo scared that I was ovulating.
    Fingers crossed we all get great news tomorrow!
    phee you must be disappointed, how many follies did you have at your scan? I went in expecting 3, I think that's why I was so scared with all the feelings I was getting as I knew I didn't have many to start with. I will send you lots of positive vibes and baby dust that you get a beautiful little bundle and a lovely snow baby
    You must be please Kymbo! I hope you get lots of snow babies!! I think your right and it will be a long night, I'm bursting to know. If I could have say there all day and stared at them in the microscope I would have! Hehe
    Do you both feel ok? I feel good just have some cramps but nothing major, did you get some more injections? I have to have another on day 4 and day 7, (bugga! thought i was done!) the nurse said its the same sort of thing as the pessaries, but that I will have needles because I had under 9 eggs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's great kymbo and totalkaos! Congratulations! I had 6 follicles so FS said at my scan he was hoping for 4 eggs, but you're right kymbo 2 are better than none!

I'm feeling really good actually, no nausea at all (last time I had anaesthetic I vomited for 2 days and needed a wheelchair to get out to the car!) A tiny bit a pain in my belly but definitely feel as though I won't be useless for the entire weekend!

There was a bit of a mix up with my anaethatist though - essentially I was asked to prepay one anaethatist but then a different one did my EPU! I think FS's receptionist has sorted it out but gees!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Totalkaos I don't have any more injections (thank goodness!) just a crinone (sp?) gel twice a day.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry for the lack of personals, I have read back though to keep updated with everyone! hope you are all doing okay!

Had my scan and bloods done - there was about 12 follicles on the scan, i was a bit disappointed as this is pretty well the same as last time even with the increased dosage of Puregon, but oh well the bigger concern is if they fertilise better than last time - we did split IVF/ICSI where the rates were 0/4 for the ICSI batch and 3/5 fertilised for the IVF batch.... couldn't really get an answer why the nil fertilisation rates from ICSI so we are just doing straight IVF this time...... and EPU is booked in for tuesday morning, trigger sunday!
    Super excited! God i hope this is it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well done on all the epu's today. Nine hard bit is over!

AFM: got a call from the clinic. All is on track, expect bloods to show surge tomorrow so ovulation on Sunday. Yippee! That means I'll have my transfer on Friday!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to 90Bayside For This Useful Post:

totalkaos  (24-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by phee83 View Post
    Totalkaos I don't have any more injections (thank goodness!) just a crinone (sp?) gel twice a day.

I'm so glad you are better this time. 2 days being sick would be horrible. And lucky you, with no more injections I would have preferred the gel too, but at least it's only 1 needle in four days and one in seven. When is your ET? Mine is on Tuesday

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks totalkaos! Our ET is booked for Wednesday. So exciting!