Closed Thread
Page 82 of 91 FirstFirst ... 32728081828384 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by trytrytry View Post
    Hi guys.
    Thanks for all the positive words it helped to pull me out of my funk.
    Got the call today that all 3 fertilised.
    2 look great and 1 is a little slow
    @trytrytry that's great news! x

Thanks
    Reviews
    @trytrytry fantastic news.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had my trigger at 8.30 so I might be waiting a but longer.
    I guess all will be revealed tomorrow, good luck xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks chiweeny that makes me feel a little better knowing someone else had general!

Trytrytry that's great news!

Kymbo and totalkaos I'll be thinking of you tomorrow! I'm at 7.30am and have to be there by 6.30 so it's going to be an early morning! Good luck!!!!!

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using The Bub Hub mobile app

5. The Following User Says Thank You to phee83 For This Useful Post:

totalkaos  (23-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone!! Great to see all of the successful EPU's happening and so many of you PUPO!!

Sending hugs to those who have had things not to go "to plan" this month- the joys of IVF hey- plans pretty much need to be thrown out the window!!

Just thought I'd let you all know that I've decided to go ahead with an FET in Feb after Jan was canned. The clinic is being really helpful with scheduling scans etc extra early so I don't have to do so much explaining with work. I started Letrizole today (let the hot flushes begin) and have a scan on the 3rd to check how it's going for a transfer a few days after that! 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you phee and good luck to you too!!!
    Last edited by totalkaos; 23-01-2014 at 21:44.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @GottaGetLucky thats excellent. Glad your fs were accomdating. Im looking forward to hearing how it goes. Fingers crossed for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    http://www.ivillage.com.au/infertili...regnancy-news/

Thought I'd share this its so true!!!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Sparklemonkey haha thats good. I jusy wish people wouldnt try to make me feel better. There is every possibility that my husband and I may never have kids. With the genetic issues and things and the fact that we can never conceive naturally. I just want to go from the worst case...accept it and go from there....all the whole hoping I am wrong.

Our tenants came round last week to drop their " we are 12 weeks and just went to have our scan " bomb on us. And then they wouldnt leave!!! Most people have been fairly considerate and given us a heads up first or at least a public place so we can make our excuses and get out of there. The tenants then stayed for the next bloody hour...and they know our struggle. Its been public for the last 2 years. Ffs. I need time to get over it before I can be pretend happy....because my first emotion is not happiness for them. Its loss for us.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Galea View Post
    Has anyone taken the progesterone pessaries after transfer? I am taking them just to be sure since we only have one embryo and thats it.

Since I started taking them my upper back has been killing me. To the point where I have trouble breathing through the pain. The clinic said it relaxes your ligaments but seriously. .. the pain is intense. I dont want to ruin our only chance.

Galea, I've been using progesterone pessaries after both my earlier IVF cycles, my FET cycle and a lot of natural cycles (I have a luteal phase defect which the pessaries fix) and I've never had lower back pain from them. Call your clinic! Also try a heat pack on the area (as long as it's far enough away from your uterus - don't want to cook the embie).

For all the people going through EPU for the first time today, good luck! I've had two under twilight sedation and don't really remember them, so the only advice I have is: take it easy afterwards (go home and sleep), call the clinic if you are in pain, and DON'T, WHATEVER YOU DO, pick up burgers to eat on the way home. I learned that lesson in IVF #1 - luckily the clinic had given me a wee plastic bucket in case I vomited....

AFM, I'm on CD11 and many needles per day, with my estrogen rising agonisingly slowly. Scan & bloods again tomorrow, looking like EPU late next week (maybe 31 Jan). My AMH is 5.2 and I never get many eggs (6 the first time, 3 the second time) but I remain hopeful we get enough this time.