Closed Thread
Page 80 of 91 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Amandale - thanks for sharing, good luck with your cycle.

90bayside - Thank you for sharing that, it makes me feel a bit better that if my AMH is indeed correct then it may not be the end of the world. Good luck to you also.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mrs hopeful low amh is definitely not the end if the world we just have to work harder than most to get the outcome we want. I see you are a fellow qlder. How's that muggy weather. Yesterday was awful!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @phee83 looks like we will be waking up together looking for that magic number on our hands
    I was terrified of the needles and I made DH do them every day, but I found after the 1st 2 days of each one they were fine and didn't really hurt.
    Nervous about the EPU is an understatement but I'm sure we will be fine as there are plenty of people that have been through it before us.... and if we can have nice little embryos on board this time next week, and a BFP at the end it will all be worth it
    I look forward to getting on here tomorrow when I get home and reading your happy update.
    Sending lots of baby dust your way

Thanks
    Reviews
    hey ladies, I have been more MIA than normal this month!! I will take the time tonight to go back over the posts and find out where everyone is at!

I've been out of action since our BFN in December pretending that I don't do IVF. However, started stimming 2 days ago for Cycle No 6. This time we're doing PGD on all embryos and whilst they're off getting tested, we'll throw in the 2 left over frosties for a Feb cycle (not that I think they'll work, reckon they're a bad batch... but might as well use then whilst we wait)!

First scan/BT tomorrow, with an EPU next Weds/Thurs if old cycles are anything to go by...

Looking forward to catching up on where you're all at!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kymbo82 View Post
    @phee83 looks like we will be waking up together looking for that magic number on our hands
    I was terrified of the needles and I made DH do them every day, but I found after the 1st 2 days of each one they were fine and didn't really hurt.
    Nervous about the EPU is an understatement but I'm sure we will be fine as there are plenty of people that have been through it before us.... and if we can have nice little embryos on board this time next week, and a BFP at the end it will all be worth it
    I look forward to getting on here tomorrow when I get home and reading your happy update.
    Sending lots of baby dust your way
    Im with you both! I had my trigger last night and have EPU tomorrow morning and I am sooooo nervous! I am doing it under local so will be awake (it's a requirement of the trial) and I have been playing horror movies in my head about it for the last few days. Fingers crossed we all get healthy and strong embies!! I had dh do my needles also, and I won't miss them! Actually it wasn't so bad but I didn't enjoy the trigger last night. Good luck tomorrow ladies I can't wait to see how we all go!! Big hugs!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'll be thinking of you tomorrow too totalkaos
    What time are you booked in?
    I will have a local ad twilight sedation, I think I would rather just be knocked out but apparently that's not an option.
    Looking forward to hearing your good news tomorrow xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi kymbo I'm told to get there at 7 and it will be done at 8. What time are you in? I would prefer to be knocked out too, mainly because I'm scared of needles, I should be used of it huh? Hehe. Never mind it will all be worth it. I'm looking forward to your good news too.
    what day is your transfer? They have me down for Tuesday at 2:30.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @totalkaos I was told I was booked in at 7 but wasn't told to be there early.
    I WAS scared of needles, but I've gotten so much better (guess I had to lol).
    They haven't given me a day for transfer yet but they have said probably Wednesday.
    I still can't believe it's all happening

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah they told me to get there at 7 as well so I was unsure, but I read through the paper work and it said you will be there an hour before. Also I had ovidril as my trigger at 8pm and 8 am makes it the 36 hours. I don't have many follies so I was wondering if they would do me as a 3 day instead, but it has 4 days down.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys.
    Thanks for all the positive words it helped to pull me out of my funk.
    Got the call today that all 3 fertilised.
    2 look great and 1 is a little slow