Closed Thread
Page 79 of 91 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi freaked out, we have a DS aged 4 conceived naturally fairly easy despite pcos, but 2 1/2 years of TTC number 2 bub and a ruptured ectopic/ lost a tube we are in IVF cycle 1 xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi freaked out, we have one dd 10 naturally also, then TTC for 5 and half years and find out I have endo and lost both tubes, so here we are at our first attempt.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Freakedout I have a 17 month DD who was conceived on our very 1st ivf attempt. We were one of those very lucky couples even if I had mild OHSS. We were only trying naturally for 1 year beforehand but new we would have to do ivf as DH has to take methotrexate for rheumatoid atheritis and had to be off it for 3 months before we could try to conceive and was very painful for him so he was off it long enough to freeze some sperm but is very low quality and quantity as methotrexate kills off sperm. We ended up with 3 in the freezer from our 1st cycle too but 2 were BFN and the last didn't survive the thaw. We are now on our 2nd ivf cycle attempt hopefully fresh works best for us.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Nezz79 For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (22-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats midnyteblu and elm13 on your transfers! Stick stick stick! Elm I will be using embryo glue.

MrsFurBabies I hear you with the needles! Tonight is my last one and I've been counting down the days! Bel2466 that sucks that you have to keep stimming for another week, but if it gives you good strong eggs it will be worth it!

Congrats kymbo82 on your follicles! That's great! I have EPU at 7.30am Friday! I was really apprehensive about starting ivf (and the needles!) and I really didn't want to need to do it, but if all goes to plan I'll have a little embryo on board this time next week so I'm starting to get excited! Still pretty nervous about EPU - the doctors haven't been able to find angry wrong with me or dh so I have been a little worried that maybe it's my eggs. Once I know that some have fertilised and my eggs are ok I'll relax a bit more and get more excited!

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by freakedout44 View Post
    Congrats midnyteblu and elm on being PUPO! Fingers crossed for a stack of healthy BFPs at the beginning of feb. hope the TWW doesn't drive you too crazy! Normally I'm fine until the second week, but for some reason this time only two and a half days in and I'm already getting antsy! Lol.

Trytrytrytry. So sorry to hear... IVF can be so horribly cruel sometimes. I really am sending heaps of positive energy to you in hope that all three eggies will fertilise well and that you get your BFP.

Just a question to those who already have kids - if you don't mind me asking, were they natural or if through ivf, how many attempts did it take. I hope I don't cause offence or upset anyone. I only ask because We are trying for our first and I'd be interested to see how long on average it took each of you. (I know it's not going to mean anything for my journey, because everyone is different, but I guess it will give me something to hope towards )

As always, good luck to everyone jabbing, getting ready for EPU's or ETS and TWWing!
    Freakedout- first round of IVF resulted in my beautiful DD. 10th round resulted in my gorgeous, yet cheeky son!

I was persistent in trying to get him, the rewards are worth every jab! Good luck!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Freakedout - I have a 4yr old DS who was conceived naturally without even trying. It has now been 4 years ttc #2, 2 failed IUI cycles, now starting first IVF cycle.

phee83 - Good luck with your EPU, i feel a bit the same as there is nothing wrong with us i'm worried there must be something wrong with my eggs. Hopefully we both have great eggys

Midnyteblu & ELM - Yay for being PUPO!! Good luck with your 2ww!

totalkaos - Good luck for your EPU!

trytrytry - Fingers crossed that those 3 will be super little performers that will do everything they're supposed to, and one of those little eggys will be your bub xx

Hi to everyone i have missed

So i took my last pill on monday and waiting for AF now, tomorrow have to go in for bloods and to pick up my drugs. I start jabbing on Sunday 100iu Puregon, then start Orgalutran a few days later.
    Does anyone here have a low AMH? I had mine tested for the 1st time and it was 2.4! Which both me & the FS were shocked with (im only 30) I did 2 cycles of IUI and both times i was on 75iu and my ovaries responded really well, so we think that maybe there was an error somewhere as usually low AMH means higher dosage.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mrs Hopeful For This Useful Post:

ELM13  (22-01-2014),totalkaos  (23-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks everyone for sharing your stories. Its really lovely to hear of everyones sucesses, both natural and through ivf. I get a turn soon too hoping your dd's and ds's are blessed with siblings soon as well

Thanks
    Reviews
    One week of my 2ww down.... 1 to go. Its hard not to over analyse every little feeling... all I know is I fell shocking haha.
    Fingers crossed. Hopefully the second week wont be as agonizingly slow.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Hopeful View Post
    Freakedout - I have a 4yr old DS who was conceived naturally without even trying. It has now been 4 years ttc #2, 2 failed IUI cycles, now starting first IVF cycle.

phee83 - Good luck with your EPU, i feel a bit the same as there is nothing wrong with us i'm worried there must be something wrong with my eggs. Hopefully we both have great eggys

Midnyteblu & ELM - Yay for being PUPO!! Good luck with your 2ww!

totalkaos - Good luck for your EPU!

trytrytry - Fingers crossed that those 3 will be super little performers that will do everything they're supposed to, and one of those little eggys will be your bub xx

Hi to everyone i have missed

So i took my last pill on monday and waiting for AF now, tomorrow have to go in for bloods and to pick up my drugs. I start jabbing on Sunday 100iu Puregon, then start Orgalutran a few days later.
    Does anyone here have a low AMH? I had mine tested for the 1st time and it was 2.4! Which both me & the FS were shocked with (im only 30) I did 2 cycles of IUI and both times i was on 75iu and my ovaries responded really well, so we think that maybe there was an error somewhere as usually low AMH means higher dosage.
    That's exciting !
    Yep I was told on Monday my amh is 6 and I'm only 22 see how it goes tho good luck !

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mrs hopeful, I've got low amh as well. 4.7 or something from memory (I'm 35). My FS is very direct and when she told us she said "ahh I see the problem - you've got low amh, that means you've got the eggs of a 43 yr old". I almost fell off my chair when she said it! (I'm sure there were gentler ways of telling me - I've come to appreciate her direct style over time though, she's an excellent doctor!!). I seem to respond reasonably well to drugs too. I've had two stim cycles and the second one resulted in a pretty good haul (9 eggs) with a high fertility rate (8 fertilised) and 5 of those surviving to freeze!! So whilst having the eggs of a 43 year old doesn't sound all that pleasant, it's not the end of the world and anything is possible.

AFM: my FS is away, so went to her fill-in for a scan, he was very different (again, I've really come to appreciate my normal FS). Things are looking on the up! Lining is looking nice and ripe at 8mm, single follie looking ready to pop soon at 16mm so ovulation is imminent!! (He thinks on Sat or Sunday)...so now that my body has started to play ball again I guess that means I'm up for a frozen transfer somewhere around this time next week.

Finally back in the game after two months of waiting, waiting, waiting...love it!
    Oh, and congrats on those few that are PUPO. Hope the wait passes relatively quickly for you.....I can't wait to start seeing some more BfP's in this thread.