Closed Thread
Page 78 of 91 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Amandale1727 View Post
    Ok that's good news then I hope it's right for me.
    Who else is stating to jab around 8th of feb ?
    @Amandale1727 - I start on the 13th of Feb. Just got my time this morning for 8.30am!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Devastated - they only got 3 eggs. They are not sure but potentially I ovulated the others as almost all of my follicles had gone.
    Has anyone had/heard of this?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bow Ties Are Cool View Post
    @Amandale1727 - I start on the 13th of Feb. Just got my time this morning for 8.30am!
    Awesome it's so exciting ! I have my meds in the fridge every time I open it I get excited !!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by trytrytry View Post
    Devastated - they only got 3 eggs. They are not sure but potentially I ovulated the others as almost all of my follicles had gone.
    Sorry to hear that but they could all be of good quality three is better than none

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by trytrytry View Post
    they say "all you need is one"..hope your special sticky bub is in those 3 try try try. I have heard of people getting to EPU to have no eggs due to an early ovulation. Perhaps if you need another stim cycle in the future they need to alter the length of time from trigger injection to EPU? there is a strong one in there for you xx

Thanks
    Reviews

Just got the call, I trigger tonight, EPU Friday morning and ET next Tuesday afternoon. Getting nervous now!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @90Bayside hmm I dunno, but I haven’t had anymore bleeding since, fingers crossed could be a miracle. Im not due to start my current FET until AF arrives, so its strange. How did your scan go?

@freakedout44 yay for being PUPO, enjoy the tww and fingers crossed for a BFP at the end.

@trytrytry So sorry to hear you had to freeze all. But at least your body will be in better shape for ET. Stay focused on your mission hun, I know its hard with everybody getting pregnant around us. It completely sucks. Its really is quality over quantity hun. I too only had 3 eggs at EPU and I had 13 follies. I know how you feel hun. Fingers crossed for great fertilisation rates for you.

@phee83 awesome news your follies and endo lining are doing nicely, good luck for EPU on Friday

@Amandale1727 glad to hear you ivf appt went well and glad you can start in feb

@bel2466 hope your scans and BT went well today. I have quit the coffee and only drinking green tea. Sorry to hear you have to wait a lil bit longer, but it will be worth it in the end.

@Nezz79 yay for being pupo, that’s awesome you have two embies on board. Sending you lots of sticky baby dust and enjoy the tww

@Wishnhope has AF arrived as yet?

@Kymbo82 Welcome and fingers crossed your follies are growing nicely for EPU on Friday, good luck

@claire1980 sorry to hear about your loss and fingers crossed for a sticky BFP next cycle

@ELM13 & @Midnyteblu Congrats to the both of you for being PUPO, how awesome you both had it done on the same day, hope the tww treats you both well and Sending you both lots of sticky baby dust

@MrsFurBabies how did your scan and BT go?

@nicole77 what a beautiful outcome after being horribly sick, that’s awesome, how did your scan go today? So happy for you

AFM: no more bleeding since the other day, im so confused, will call my FN back and just query. will prob have to hang off till next week to see if Af does arrive though

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to babygirl7 For This Useful Post:

ELM13  (22-01-2014),freakedout44  (22-01-2014),MrsFurBabies  (22-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm sorry try I didn't see your reply until I posted. You must be so upset! Big hugs to you. I hope the 3 you got are nice and strong.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats midnyteblu and elm on being PUPO! Fingers crossed for a stack of healthy BFPs at the beginning of feb. hope the TWW doesn't drive you too crazy! Normally I'm fine until the second week, but for some reason this time only two and a half days in and I'm already getting antsy! Lol.

Trytrytrytry. So sorry to hear... IVF can be so horribly cruel sometimes. I really am sending heaps of positive energy to you in hope that all three eggies will fertilise well and that you get your BFP.

Just a question to those who already have kids - if you don't mind me asking, were they natural or if through ivf, how many attempts did it take. I hope I don't cause offence or upset anyone. I only ask because We are trying for our first and I'd be interested to see how long on average it took each of you. (I know it's not going to mean anything for my journey, because everyone is different, but I guess it will give me something to hope towards )

As always, good luck to everyone jabbing, getting ready for EPU's or ETS and TWWing!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Freakedout we already have one kid naturally.. Not sure if miracle or if my situation (MFI) has just worsened over time.

Our first IVF cycle failed and we are now doing a FET and in the 2WW.