Closed Thread
Page 75 of 91 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Amandale1727 View Post
    A question for all who have started jabbing I was given my plan yesterday and all my needles to take home I start jabbing on the 8th of feb but half way through it says I am supposed to start a second needle is this normal ? I will be having two needles a day about half way through the jabbing just wondering if its just me ?
    Yes that's very normal. The first needles Stim you, the additional of the second one halfway through aims to prevent early ovulation.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Amandale1727 View Post
    A question for all who have started jabbing I was given my plan yesterday and all my needles to take home I start jabbing on the 8th of feb but half way through it says I am supposed to start a second needle is this normal ? I will be having two needles a day about half way through the jabbing just wondering if its just me ?
    The second one I took was orgalutran and you take it up until the trigger shot and as the others said its stops you ovulating.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Nezz. My BT is on 4 feb.... I swear they always make me wait longer just to test my patience lol! One of my TWWs was 16 days long! I'm not sure if I will POAS or not. Usually I do, but I have to keep the result secret from DH cos he doesn't want to know until BT day, which is really hard. I always say I'm not going to, but then I end up doing it anyway because I get impatient! Lol.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to freakedout44 For This Useful Post:

Nezz79  (21-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok so now I'm certain the universe is just trying to rub my nose in things. A colleague just announced her pregnancy - I had to walk out of my office as I couldn't bring myself to say anything positive.
    Having to do a freeze all has really emotionally rocked me.
    Having egg collection tomorrow
    Morning - let's hope I get some positive news

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by trytrytry View Post
    Ok so now I'm certain the universe is just trying to rub my nose in things. A colleague just announced her pregnancy - I had to walk out of my office as I couldn't bring myself to say anything positive.
    Good luck tomorrow trytrytry
    That has been one of the hardest things for me so far too, I have 8 people at work in my office either on mat leave or pregnant and sometimes it does get a little too much to handle. We want to be happy for them but it is hard.
    Hang in there tomorrow brings some happy news for you xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sending big hugs your way trytrytry. Fingers crossed tomorrow brings you lots of healthy eggies and that things only go up for you from here. xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by trytrytry View Post
    Good luck !!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks guys - I'll update tomorrow with my results. Fingers crossed that my progesterone level isn't high due to ovulation!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, will do personals tonight as I'm on my phone.

Quick question? Last night and this morning I had a bit of blood. AF isn't due for another week. I phoned my FN and said that I had a bit of blood and that AF isn't due till next week. she said to see how I go today and that there is a possibility it could be implantation bleed?! Like why did she say that when the whole reason I'm doing IVF is because I can't fall pregnant naturally. So now I don't know if it's the start of AF, or what's going on, or if I can start my cycle. I dunno. there hasn't been any other blood today. anyone else experience this? A lil bleed early before AF is due?? never experienced this before... So confusing

Thanks
    Reviews
    Baby girl, I had about 48 hrs of implantation bleeding a week or so before AF was due in our last FET round. Was Bfp... Good luck, it's a good sign!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to 90Bayside For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (22-01-2014)