Closed Thread
Page 7 of 91 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Bel! Wishing you loads of luck on this journey...

Rose - feeling good now and was fortunately pretty lucky to have minimal shoulder tip pain. That sounds absolutely horrible!! Although, whilst my pain wasn't too bad, my infected belly button was very stinky - ewww!

We met FS yesterday for our post-op chat. Belly is healing well, but I have an angry bladder (obviously not he technical term but quite an apt description) which should heal, but at the moment it hurts to hold on if I need to pee - tmi!?

In relation to everything else, my 'plumbing is all good', thyroid tests all came back clear, and what we thought was retained products from my m/c was just some ragged endometrium.....Grrrrr, so frustrating! I want answers!!

We've decided to try again straight away, hoping that the d&c clean out will give us success. He also wants to treat for blood clots even though no symptoms, so I'll be doing clexane injections too. I have 3 frosties left but FS wants me to try again with just one transfer... I think I had o pains late last week so could be up the duff in time for chrissie!!

Have any of you ladies used clexane? If i do get up the duff and it manages to stay there, I'll be on them for 16 weeks - cant work out which is worse, crinone or clexane!?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to saraTTC For This Useful Post:

bel2466  (09-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Ladies,

Thank you for your kind wishes. Surgery went quite well. They removed most of infected cyst, some had stuck to my bowel and they could not remove it. Due to my massive scars, I had an open incision. My belly button down to my vijayjay TMI.
    I'm out of intensive care now, and up on the ward. They don't think it was any type of OHSS either. But it was infected and causing the fevers as well.
    No IVF treatment at end of Demeber either, but jan should be ok YAY.

Good to hear SarraTCC you are no the right track. Understand bout the angry bladder too. Nothing wrong with mine, but after this last cycle OMG pain horrible, but no infection nothing.

Hi Rainbow too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Glad you two are feeling better and out of the "woods" so to speak!

Frances Sucks you have to wait til Jan to cycle, but like everyone keeps telling me its best to wait til your body is 100% ready for that next embie!! Hope you are on the mend.

Sara thats wonderful news about fitting in another cycle before Christmas!! I havent had clexane but I know a few girls who have and they all say you get used to the injections very quickly. For your FET!

AFM Its been advised due to my mental state after my MC to hold off til the end of the year before cycling again (I was going to try convince DH to try in Dec) Sucks but they say half of the battle is mental!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

Thanks for your well wishes xxx I'm now doing to hard part recovery and getting pain under control. :/

I can't sleep so wanted to tell you ladies about my ICU nurse. As its in my history about IVF she asked if she could ask me about it. I said yep ask away ??
    She has had 3 losses and she is too afraid to start again, fear has terrified her. She does not even tell her co workers.
    So we had a big cry together, saying so so bloody unfair!!!
    This made me release yep I'm still not over the mental scars, it just hurts soo much.

But another story the nurse who was doing my anastheic who was looking after me in the op. Said to me and hubby when you get there it will all be worth it.
    it took her 3 years a few losses, but once you get there it aall just melts away.
    I said but the looses aat so soul destroying, she agreed. But also said the pain is so worh it in the end.
    My DH was there holding my hand, and started to cry as well.

It was blown away by how much people who have gone this, and share with strangers.

Recovery blows dam cyst!!!

Hi to alll have a great Sunday xxxxx

6. The Following User Says Thank You to francesthecat For This Useful Post:

Wishnhope  (10-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    The world of loss and long tome TTCer's certainly starts to open up once you go through something like this. Since beginning our journey Ive found 3 girls I went to school with also doing IVF, and another few who needed OI/IUI etc. During my hospital stay with OHSS 3 of my nurses were pregnant and two needed assistance. Then during my D&C hospital stay my nurse shared her baby loss story.

Those who have succeeded all say the same thing "its darkest before the dawn", "all the drugs and ops are worth it to hold your baby."
    Its these experiences that bring strangers together and bond those who are suffering together. Ive befriended some girls in the forums who I hope I will be friends with for the rest of my days.

Who wants to get pregnant in 2013 its an unlucky number! 2014 will be sooo much better!

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wishnhope For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (12-12-2013),francesthecat  (10-11-2013),rose2207  (11-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Even though we have heartache and losses that will never be forgotten I agree that when we get there it will make it seem worth the pain. I really hope that all of what you've been going through has great results soon girls.

There are so many other people out there going through fertility treatments or who have had difficulties and loss who want to share their stories to help themselves and others. I love talking to others about their experiences (for the most part, so long as I'm not being told to stop trying and then it will happen, or that these things happen for a reason)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

10. The Following User Says Thank You to rainbow brite For This Useful Post:

francesthecat  (14-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All

Busy little thread this one!!

Sara TTC that is great news about being able to do a transfer, sending you the shoulder tip pain smashed me well & truly, it was horrible but I would rather that than what you went through

Frances, thank you for sharing your story - it is lovely to hear success stories . . my last nurse from p/u had also gone through IVF and said to me just stick with it, she now has 3 year old twins!!

Wish, I think giving yourself time is the best thing you can do - as hard as it is you deserve it but you know my thoughts hehehe.

And I whole heartily agree, I have met some truely inspiring people in this year due to the path we are all one - some in sync sisters who I have far too much in common with which I love - even down to hair appointments and colour, lets hope the babies come at the same time too!!

I think this is a lucky thread ladies, lets keep each other going xxx

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rose2207 For This Useful Post:

francesthecat  (14-11-2013),rainbow brite  (14-11-2013),Wishnhope  (13-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    **Roll Call**

Limbo Land
    Springrain awaiting results Mid NOV

IVF'ers - creating embies!!
    Bel2466 IVF JAN
    Francesthecat IVF JAN
    Hers&Hers 1st IVF JAN
    Rainbowbrite 1st IVF JAN
    Roro 3rd IVF JAN

FET'ers - grow snowbaies grow!
    Rose2207 FET JAN (Cycling in DEC)
    SaraTTC FET DEC
    Wishnhope FET JAN

I hope thats right!

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wishnhope For This Useful Post:

francesthecat  (14-11-2013),rainbow brite  (14-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

Wondering if I can join in here. Just got BFN today from my first IVF cycle, pretty upset cos I had a feeling it would all be ok, but guess not.

Due to xmas closures and the clinic saying I need to have a month off between the cycles, it will look like I'll be up for a FET in January. Really don't want to wait that long, but guess I have no choice. I have a follow up appontment with the FS on the 25th so will see what he says.

The positives that I have taken from this are:
    I can have a drink for new years and Xmas
    I can get to my Xmas goal weight quite easily now.

to all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear about the BFN Sparkle. Jan will be here soon enough