Closed Thread
Page 69 of 91 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Nezz...hope your embryos keep growing nicely....have faith.

Update from me, sorry I have been AWOL lately, we have been moving house. And with 2 kids @ 4 and 2, it was HARD!

AF finally arrived today, 8 days late! OMG! So FET cycle has officially started today. FS wants a day 7 scan and bloods....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congratulations on your 6 frosties rj85! That sounds like a great result!

Sorry to hear that your cycle was cancelled miisalina . So frustrating! Hang in there!

Good luck Nezz79 and freakedout for your transfers on Monday! You must be so excited! Frenchy81 that is so great that you can start your cycle! 8 days late! I would have been going insane!

Welcome Mrs Hopeful!

Amandale when is your appointment with the clinic/when do you find out if you can start this cycle?

AFM I have my first scan with FS on Monday to see how my follicles are going - I'm so nervous! As this is our first cycle I have no idea how my body is going to react so I switch between worrying that there won't be enough follicles to worrying that there will be too many! I just want to know! What kind of range is good?

I also am starting the cetrotide injections tomorrow... Not sure how I'm going to go with that!

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using The Bub Hub mobile app

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to phee83 For This Useful Post:

freakedout44  (19-01-2014),frenchy81  (19-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you totalkaos!

In answer to your question FETS can be medicated or not medicated.
    For me, I have non medicated ones as our fertility issues lie with DH sperm quality/quantity. So for that they either take bloods or do scans until ovulation and then the transfer after the number of days old your frosties are... So for me day 3. Hope that makes sense.

Also best of luck for Monday Nezz! Looking forward to sharing the TWW with you.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to freakedout44 For This Useful Post:

Nezz79  (19-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @totalkaos I had a medicated cycle for FET. I injected 32 units of gonal f for 2 weeks (starting day 3). Had my pregnal trigger on day 17 (Thursday). Booster Monday, transfer Wednesday, booster Thursday, bloods Friday. My progesterone was 30... (supposed to be 30 or above) so I started the 400mg progesterone pessaries twice a day. Booster Sunday, next booster Wednesday and final bloods on the 28th.. so 9 days after final booster.

Sorry thats a bit mixed up haha but it gives you a bit of an idea. All clinics and cases are different.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks freakedout. Good luck to you too.

Just did my booster and started crinone, now just got to wait for the call from the lab to see how many of my 3 embies are still going and what time my transfer will be.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Nezz79 For This Useful Post:

freakedout44  (19-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Nezz79 ooo exciting. Good luck. Fingers crossed for you.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Galea For This Useful Post:

Nezz79  (19-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Galea.

Just got the call and I am so happy I have 3, 2 cell grade 1 embies on day 2! Transfer will be tomorrow morning at 9:30 I am having 2 transferred and if doing ok the 3rd will be grown to blast and frozen so I may have 1 frostie too!

FX grow embies grow FX.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank Yous All for your kind words @Bow Ties Are Cool @Galea @Wishnhope @freakedout44 @ELM13 @rj85 @miissalina

@headoverfeet Welcome

@totalkaos Welcome and good luck for your cycle, how are you going, fingers crossed for EPU on Wednesday. I'm currently doing my 1st FET. We have one lucky snow baby and I'm having syneral nasal spray. Progynova tablets and progesterone pessaries. No injections for me this cycle yay.

@Wishnhope can you pls update me on the roll call, starting HRT FET in feb. FET end feb/march

@SleepyDude that's awesome and yay for being PUPO also good luck for the 28th. Sending you lots of sticky baby dust

@KVP hope AF arrives and all goes back to normal and you can start your next cycle in feb

@Midnyteblue stay positive and good luck for ET on Wednesday

@rj85 glad to hear your have 6 frosties that's awesome and good luck for BT

@miissalina so sorry you had to cancel, big hugs and pls take care of yourself

@freakedout44 how are you feeling? Good luck for FET 2moro, what time do you have to go? I have a feeling ice ice baby is the one, sending you lots of sticky baby dust

@Mrs Hopeful Welcome and good luck. The ladies on this thread are so helpful and supportive. What are your injections etc?

@karissa02 glad to hear and hope it all works out for you

@Nezz79 good luck for ET 2moro, that's awesome news that you are having 2 transferred, sending you lots of sticky baby dust

@frenchy81 glad to hear AF finally arrived and you can move on with your cycle now

@phee83 good luck for scan 2moro, hope your follies are growing nicely for you. Also hope the injections go well for you 2moro. Is this your first injections ever?

AFM: feeling alright and focusing on my health. I have 4kg to go to reach my mini goal yay. Hopefully I can reach it before FET in feb/march. Love reading all your progress and stories, helps keep me focused on my goal. And just knowing that I'm not doing this alone is very helpful. You ladies are all so wonderful

from babygirl7

🌈 loads of baby dust to everyone

Sent from my iPad using The Bub Hub mobile app

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to babygirl7 For This Useful Post:

freakedout44  (19-01-2014),frenchy81  (19-01-2014),rj85  (28-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Miisslina - I just read about what happened to you. I know exactly how you feel, I just went through it for the first time in my 14 rounds of IVF in 5 years. My cycle got cancelled after the nurses failed to tie the strings together at my 2nd scan where I had over 27 follicles and my e2 levels were over 10000. 2 days later, at the next bloods and scan, my e2 levels went up to about 27000!!!!! Definitely OHSS. They decided to not get me to trigger on the ovidrel which contains HCG as this would definitely put me into hospital. Instead I triggered on Lucrin, which wasn't effective at all because only 4 mature eggs were retrieved.

Of course ET was cancelled. Luckily for us, out of the 4 eggs, 3 fertilised and 2 made it to blasts. 1 is a hatching 5AA the other is 5 AB. Hence why we're doing a FET now. At least this cycle is free.

I was so angry, disappointed and upset. But I'm happy that it didn't land me in hospital because it doesn't sound too pleasant, especially after reading what the other ladies have said here.

Did they do your EPU at least???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Frenchy: good luck with your FET cycle and I hope your settling into your new home nicely.
    Phee: good luck at you scan tomorrow I hope you have lots (but not too many) of healthy follies growing! With the trial cycle I'm doing the FS told me 4-8 follies but the trial aims for less, it doesn't stim as much as the usual way so I'm not sure for yours. I am having the same scan as you tomorrow I had 4 on Friday so I'm hoping they are nice and big and strong tomorrow!
    Freaked out, galea, baby girl: thank you for your answers, it sounds like its just like getting ready for EPU in that everyone is different. I wish you all the best!!!
    nezz: congrats!!!! That's great news! Good luck with transfer.

AFM: Scan and bloods tomorrow to check my follies, maybe given a top up injection to give them a boost, but hopefully they are fabulous all by them selves. :-)

16. The Following User Says Thank You to totalkaos For This Useful Post:

frenchy81  (19-01-2014)