Closed Thread
Page 67 of 91 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi everyone had my EPU today and got 9 eggs happy about that just got to wait now and see how many are good and will fertilise if all goes well ET will be 5DT on Wednesday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Nezz79 - congrats!!! for the ferilisation!!

AFM - stim no AF... oh where oh where could she be???!!!!! If I don't have her arrive by tomorrow I have to push everything back a week.. which I really don't want to!!! I am sure all of you lovelies can understand that!
    Last edited by Bow Ties Are Cool; 17-01-2014 at 13:42.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nezz79 View Post
    Hi everyone had my EPU today and got 9 eggs happy about that just got to wait now and see how many are good and will fertilise if all goes well ET will be 5DT on Wednesday.
    Great news Nezz79 off to a great start!
    Amandale, my clinic you need to call on Day one, go in day 2 for baseline bloods and start injections day 2. You may need to start next cycle but for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Babygirl I's so sorry to hear about your loss hun sending you big hugs, we lost our furbaby in oct last year, we were absolutely devastated so know where you are coming from
    Midnyteblue and Freakeout hopefully not too far off to your FET cycles get started!

Galea and Sleepydude- congrats on being PUPO- exciting times together, are you having your final BT on 28th too Galea?

Nezz hope your EPU went well today and you aren't feeling too sore, rest up if you can.

Elm- Not long now hun!

Totalkaos- welcome I know you're in another thread with me too!

Bettie- very interesting, I'm a rotating night shift worker and often think that my poor sleep habits must affect my body's hormones, it would be great to see more studies published on this! Hope it does the trick for you as well as the endo scratching

90bayside- hoping your body gets back into gear soon, so its ready for the transfer hun!

Roro- Good luck with your cycle, good to hear you are getting going. Love how honest mum's can be.

AFM- Got a call back yesterday saying we actually have 6 frosties!! So I think 4x day5 and 2x day6. HAd a bt today and my eostrogen is at 5000 and prog 495 they said that's good, not sure what range it's supposed to be does anyone know?? FInal BT is 28th so counting down til then, I think I'll be visiting here more often

Thanks
    Reviews
    @rj85 yep last bloods on the 28th.

Had a check up bloods this morning. My progesterone is 30 so they have told me to start the 400mg pessaries. What a lovely start to our wedding anniversary haha.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    @babygirl7 I'm so sorry for your loss, keep strong and take of yourself ur emotions must be wild @Galea
    @rj congrats on being PUPI such an exciting and nerve racking time @RoRo I've also put on 2.5kg my stomach is huge and hard as a rock, I did a lot of reading on OHSS and if it's worse than what I have been feeling past few days I don't no how is cope. past three days I have been in agony my ovaries constantly ache and to sit down and stand up is an effort @totalkaos and @Midnyteblu good luck with EPU wonderful news @Wishnhope I can very much relate to your statement about waiting I don't think I've ever done so much waiting in my life I guess this is a good lesson to learn patience

AFM I went for my scan this morning and they measured 60 follicles not including the very small ones so they rang my FS and she has cancelled my cycle as the risk is too high I now have to start provera and go on the pill for a month once AF arrives so approx 6-7 weeks until I can start again I am so dispointed but what's ment to be will be
    She did say that the nurse should have done CD5 bloods as she requested but they only asked me to come in CD7 and by then my oestrogen was already 8000 I don't think I could bare anymore ovary pain it's excruciating
    I use to think IVF would be go in do ur stim collect and wallah you have a baby but time is teaching me this process is a lot harder than some ppl think

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13
    4rounds of clomid with BFN
    5th cycle of clomid chemical pregnancy

Starting IVF jan 2014@ WFS

7. The Following User Says Thank You to miissalina For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (17-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @miissalina im so sorry you have had to cancel big hugs. Look after yourself . Ohss is horrible but it does get better. .. I did feel like I was dying for about 3 weeks though :s

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by miissalina View Post
    @babygirl7
    I use to think IVF would be go in do ur stim collect and wallah you have a baby but time is teaching me this process is a lot harder than some ppl think
    Sorry to hear your cycle got cancelled.. I agree with your above sentiment. When we started researching I didn't realise that the success rate is only in the 40%'s, it was quite a shock... I just treat it the whole thing as a journey, rather than each cycle being a start and an end...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear you cycle was cancelled miissalina. Rest up and take it easy OHSS is not fun I had it with my first cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SleepyDude View Post
    Sorry to hear your cycle got cancelled.. I agree with your above sentiment. When we started researching I didn't realise that the success rate is only in the 40%'s, it was quite a shock... I just treat it the whole thing as a journey, rather than each cycle being a start and an end...
    So true, we start out thinking IVF is the answer to all our prayers, for a lucky few it is but for most its the beginning of an adventure,
    Im so sorry Miissalina OHSS is truly awful, I spent 5 days in hospital and another 3 bedridden. Its painful to have a cancelled cycle but you will recover faster and have a much better chance next round.