Closed Thread
Page 66 of 91 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello ladies.
    Fantastic news ELM good luck for Wednesday!
    What a great idea with the roll call wishnhope it might take me awhile to remember everyone :-)
    I hope everything returns to normal for you soon KVP, im so sorry for your loss.
    fingers crossed for feb
    I have been for my scan and I have 4 follies. I was hoping for more but with this trial the aim is for 4-8. 2 x 10 mm, 1 x 9 mm, 1x 7 mm. The nurse frightened us by saying on he old trial we would be cancelled, so i thought I wasnt responding so I emailed my FS begging for a top up and he got the lab to a call me, it he 2nd time this week that nurse has given the wrong info and frightened people. Its still to early and the elovna still has time to work. I will have another scan and bloods on Monday and then I will get a top up if needed. THANK GOODNESS for that!. Hopefully EPU Wednesday.
    Baby dust to all!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    SleepyDude: Yay for your transfer! keep us updated during the dreaded TWW.

Bow Ties: It's frustrating isn't it. Just keep eating lots of chocolate, it helps trust me

totalkaos: That's awful that you were given the wrong information! and the second time this week is not good. I hope they are looking into that. We go through enough stress as it is let alone being given incorrect info. Not Good! Fingers X'd for Monday xo

AFM: Just heard from our FS, transfer is on Wednesday YAY!. I've been having some very down days in regard to this cycle, I just don't know about it, I don't feel confident at all but we'll see. trying to stay positive

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey girls I have a question my period is due today and iv got (tmi alert) brown cm which is what I usually get before full flow.
    My first appointment is on Monday and my question is how long after your period do you start the meds has anyone heard of people starting them three days into their cycle ?

If my appointment all went well and my tests are good I would want to start straight away and given that my period is just starting I'm wondering if that could be possible any stories or advice is greatly appreciated

And also good luck to all those starting the January cycle so very exciting best way to start the new year !!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Amandale chances are your appt Monday will be too late, most clinics makes you call CD1, come in for bloods to make sure you're at baseline on CD2 and start protcol CD2/3 sorry hun, it'll be another month most likely.

Ive been waiting 4 mnths now for my next transfer cycle, patience is something you will learn with IVF.
    Last edited by Wishnhope; 17-01-2014 at 12:51.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bow Ties Are Cool View Post
    the watched kettle nevers boils!!

When you don't want AF - she comes.. when you want her to come, she's no where to be found!!!
    Too true!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by totalkaos View Post
    Hello ladies.
    Fantastic news ELM good luck for Wednesday!
    What a great idea with the roll call wishnhope it might take me awhile to remember everyone :-)
    I hope everything returns to normal for you soon KVP, im so sorry for your loss.
    fingers crossed for feb
    I have been for my scan and I have 4 follies. I was hoping for more but with this trial the aim is for 4-8. 2 x 10 mm, 1 x 9 mm, 1x 7 mm. The nurse frightened us by saying on he old trial we would be cancelled, so i thought I wasnt responding so I emailed my FS begging for a top up and he got the lab to a call me, it he 2nd time this week that nurse has given the wrong info and frightened people. Its still to early and the elovna still has time to work. I will have another scan and bloods on Monday and then I will get a top up if needed. THANK GOODNESS for that!. Hopefully EPU Wednesday.
    Baby dust to all!!
    Good luck for EPU!! May u get many little snow babies that will give u ur BFP!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SleepyDude View Post
    eep, have kinda been lurking but not posting sorry

We transferred on Tuesday with BT Saturday 25th
    Good luck to you & your wife!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Amandale1727 View Post
    Hey girls I have a question my period is due today and iv got (tmi alert) brown cm which is what I usually get before full flow.
    My first appointment is on Monday and my question is how long after your period do you start the meds has anyone heard of people starting them three days into their cycle ?

If my appointment all went well and my tests are good I would want to start straight away and given that my period is just starting I'm wondering if that could be possible any stories or advice is greatly appreciated

And also good luck to all those starting the January cycle so very exciting best way to start the new year !!

I had a 3 month wait from seeing my FS for the first time to starting my first cycle, you definitely won't start this month....your FS doesn't know what you will be doing and you will still need to do consents and potentially a counselling session before then and more than likely a 'tracking cycle' which you will start on day 1 or 2 of a cycle - my FS wanted to see me again after that to discuss our 'plan' but all clinics vary.

You have a wait ahead of you, but that is IVF unfortunately....

All the best for your appointment x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry for all the posts!! I am doing it from my phone, and have decided it is too hard (my boss keeps walking in & out!!) so will post from the computer @ home tonight.

Thanks again for the roll call wishnhope x

Sending everyone else good vibes & hope you are all ok x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Amandale I started meds on day 3. I'd had an information meeting with the nurse a few months earlier when we were trying to decide if we would do ivf and she told us then that all we had to do when we were ready was let them know, pick up the meds and start. I guess it depends on the clinic and what their procedures are. Fingers crossed for you! Waiting sucks!

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using The Bub Hub mobile app