Closed Thread
Page 65 of 91 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Wishnhope ours too. We have a 7month english cocker spaniel and he is very spoilt.

Also...... just asking people.... is there somewhere o can look up what all these acronyms mean? haha I can guess most of them...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies
    Too tired to read all posts after a loooong day at work. Went to FS today. CD12 and no ovulation action! Your cycle dis blizzard things. After an m/c!! Back for another scan next week to see if my reproductive system have revived!

Will read in the morning....going to bed now!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Baby girl... Sorry to hear about your heartbreaking news, it's really awful when you have to say goodbye to one of your fur babies. Big hugs.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to freakedout44 For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (17-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies I have only just joined in the last few days and have introduced myself on a few different threads and then I see another so I'm just trying to find where I might fit in if that's ok with you? we have been TTC 5 anda half years and have a DD10. I'm 29 ( had tubes removed because of Bad endo in october) DH 30 - perfect *eyeroll* hehe ;-) we are currently on day 8 of our first cycle. We are doing the miniva trial. I am having orgalutran injections ATM and have a blood test and scan in the morning to see how I'm going and maybe have a top up shot. EPU will be either next Monday or Wednesday. I have only read this last page so must go back and read to see how you are all doing. Has anyone else done the miniva trial?
    lots of baby dust to all!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rj85 View Post
    Melatonin is a hormone your brain normally produces to help regulate sleep not sure it's use in the context of IVF??
    They did some trial with it in Japan here's an article my FS said it was worth a try. But you have to get the real Melatonin with a script from your GP, the one that you can get from the vitamin asile at the chemist is Homeopathic and doesn't have enough active ingredient in it

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Bettie For This Useful Post:

rj85  (17-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Babygirl so sorry for your loss. We have a 5 yr old cavalier x Maltese and I can't imagine our lives without her x

So excited ladies, my FET is Wednesday! Nurses confirmed they were happy with my lining this morning and I start progesterone pessaries tonight. 1 step closer, yay!

Hope everyone's cycles are going well xx

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ELM13 For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (17-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    **Roll Call**

Limbo Land

Boalovesludo - Clomid cycle
    GottagetLucky - deciding if will cycle in Feb
    Rose2207 - Having a much deserved break
    LParis - having a much deserved break
    SaraTTC - not sure where you are at hun?
    IVF'ers - creating embies!! @Amandale1727 1st IVF FEB - beginners luck! @Bow Ties Are Cool IVF JAN @francesthecat IVF JAN @Hers&Hers 1st IVF JAN - beginners luck! @karissa02 1st IVF JAN/FEB - beginners luck! FS appt 13th Jan @Kel13 IVF JAN @Ladydee 1st IVF FEB - beginners luck! @miissalina 1st IVF JAN - beginners luck! @Rainbowbrite 1st IVF JAN - beginners luck! @RoRo 3rd IVF JAN @trytrytry IVF JAN
    IVFer's Currently Cycling @bel2466 JABBING started 14th Jan @Chiweeny JABBING EPU 28th Jan @MrsFurBabies JABBING started 16/1 @Nezz79 JABBING EPU 17th Jan @SpringRain JABBING EPU 8th Jan @totalkaos Miniva Trial
    FET'ers - grow snowbaies grow! @90Bayside FET JAN cycle not co-operating @babygirl7 FET JAN FS Appt 14th Jan @frenchy81 FET JAN AF Due 10th Jan? @KVP FET FEB @stephgus FET JAn @stillfuntrying FET FEB
    Wishnhope FET FEB
    FETer's currently cycling @ELM13 FET JAN transfer 22nd Jan @freakedout44 AF Due 30th Dec? @Midnyteblu AF Due 2nd Jan? @Sparklemonkey FET JAN AF 10th Jan
    PUPO @Galea FET 15th JAN BT 28th @rj85 ET 15th JAN @SleepyDude ET 14th JAN BT 25th JAN
    Graduates
    Cappy!!
    Minib!! Natural Miracle!!
    Nicole77!!
    Allymumtobe - natural miracle!!

Hugs Needed
    Rarah11

As always please let me know any updates or if I have missed anyone.
    Last edited by Wishnhope; 17-01-2014 at 09:33.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wishnhope For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (19-01-2014),bel2466  (17-01-2014),Midnyteblu  (17-01-2014),rose2207  (17-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishnhope View Post
    As always please let me know any updates or if I have missed anyone.
    eep, have kinda been lurking but not posting sorry

We transferred on Tuesday with BT Saturday 25th

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies well it's been a while since I've posted in here so thought id pop in and say hiiiiii. Fingers crossed for all of you!
    My cycle still hasn't comeback after the mc a little bit disappointed at times it feels like it's all happening I get the tummy pains start to feel sick but then nothing shows sighhhh
    Hopefully my body will go back to normal soon! Won't be doing FET this month hopefully Feb we will be good to go

Thanks
    Reviews
    the watched kettle nevers boils!!

When you don't want AF - she comes.. when you want her to come, she's no where to be found!!!