Closed Thread
Page 60 of 91 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by miissalina View Post
    @amandale I would call the clinic and ask to speak to the supervisor and let them no how u felt about the nurse who was rude or call back and let her no yourself the emotional stress and heart ache that we go through is enough without feeling like we can't ask questions or have to walk on egg shells I think any such smart *** attitude is disgusting they know why we are going to clinic and even if they have had a bad day it's kit accost able to take it out on you
    As a nurse myself I know that's not how you treat patients and I would expect even more respect from a nurse working in a fertility clinic
    Lol I think I just vented for you

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13
    4rounds of clomid with BFN
    5th cycle of clomid chemical pregnancy

Starting IVF jan 2014@ WFS
    Yeah you are right I was nothing but nice to her and she was so rude and rushed acting like I was a waste of her time I didn't ask to be put through to her the reception did it. I will wait until the appointment and if she is rude to me I will ask to speak to someone else maybe she won't be as rude to my face although I am young I feel like I'm being judged majorly for that I'm sure if I were in my 30s they wouldn't speak to me like that

Thank you so much for your advice and sympathetic ear the support on this forum is fantastic from everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by phee83 View Post
    Amandale I have my first scan on the 20th so that will be an exciting day for both of us!

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Yay !! Good luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Amandale1727 - some people just have either no person skills or no phone skills when it comes to talking to people. You have every right to ask the question you did and her response was not appropriate. Hope you know who she was in case you get her - or can then atleast mention it to the nurse you do get!

Regardless of age - they have no right to be rude to you.

oh today is just not going fast enough!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @phee83

The pen needles (gonal f) were fine for me. They are really fine needles so uou dont really feel them and i just look away. The others that you have to mix or the clexane I went to the nurse at my local doctors surgery. They made me an appt. Every morning and did them. They also showed my hisbamd how to do them so he does them now. Hes fantastic at the needle giving

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have a question for everyone..... since tomorrow is my FET (still no time yet) is there anything you suggest I do for the rest of the day.... to improve my sucess or not. I thought might book an acupuncture session.... (I ised to do acupuncture on the lead up to collection but we have totallly run out of money so this would just be a one off)

T

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Galea View Post
    I have a question for everyone..... since tomorrow is my FET (still no time yet) is there anything you suggest I do for the rest of the day.... to improve my sucess or not. I thought might book an acupuncture session.... (I ised to do acupuncture on the lead up to collection but we have totallly run out of money so this would just be a one off)

T

Acupuncture, yes!! And just treat it like a normal day :-) good luck.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Amandale1727 View Post
    Yeah you are right I was nothing but nice to her and she was so rude and rushed acting like I was a waste of her time I didn't ask to be put through to her the reception did it. I will wait until the appointment and if she is rude to me I will ask to speak to someone else maybe she won't be as rude to my face although I am young I feel like I'm being judged majorly for that I'm sure if I were in my 30s they wouldn't speak to me like that

Thank you so much for your advice and sympathetic ear the support on this forum is fantastic from everyone
    I think your best bet is to write every question you have down for your appointment, I am sure I can speak for everyone inc myself that we don't mind answering questions but the last thing you want to start this journey with is conflicting information - everyone here has a different protocol to suit them (similar yes), every clinic is different with how they go about things.

The only reason I am saying this is because we can sometimes have 'too much' information which doesn't help I don't believe. I would hate for you to start this journey not knowing whether your Arthur or Martha, your clinic will give you one answer for YOU - concentrate on that information :-)

Please don't think I am being rude, as again I / we don't mind answering questions (I had just as many if not more when I started) but the professionals are the ones to speak with first up :-)

8. The Following User Says Thank You to rose2207 For This Useful Post:

Galea  (14-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rose2207 View Post
    I think your best bet is to write every question you have down for your appointment, I am sure I can speak for everyone inc myself that we don't mind answering questions but the last thing you want to start this journey with is conflicting information - everyone here has a different protocol to suit them (similar yes), every clinic is different with how they go about things.

The only reason I am saying this is because we can sometimes have 'too much' information which doesn't help I don't believe. I would hate for you to start this journey not knowing whether your Arthur or Martha, your clinic will give you one answer for YOU - concentrate on that information :-)

Please don't think I am being rude, as again I / we don't mind answering questions (I had just as many if not more when I started) but the professionals are the ones to speak with first up :-)
    I have all my questions written down to I'm very big on research so iv been trying l get as much info as possible but ultimately I know I'll have to wait until the actual appointment I just hope I have an approachable nurse

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rose2207 View Post

I have all my questions written down to I'm very big on research so iv been trying l get as much info as possible but ultimately I know I'll have to wait until the actual appointment I just hope I have an approachable nurse

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nothing wrong with that, it is best to know your path and how your clinic do things first :-)

Good luck with your apt!