Closed Thread
Page 58 of 91 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bow Ties Are Cool View Post
    Quick question... To the unfortunately experienced ladies... With my first appt this Wednesday, and AF due between then and Friday, what are my chances of being able to start stimming this cycle???? Do they usually perform all the pre-cycle tests that day or do you have to wait?
    Hello!!

I think PP have pretty much answered, have you had a 'tracking' cycle yet?

I saw my FS in the January, and started in the April after doing my tracking, counselling & consents.

The wait is frustrating but use the time to prepare emotionally & physically the best way you can then you will feel like you are doing something not just waiting!!

Good luck x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks Rose.
    No tracking cycle as yet. . first appt on wed. I guess it would depend if they need to do one, given that I have previously had a progesterone one so we know I ovulate. Sheesh, I hope I am not waiting that long to start!!! I have waited far too long already!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi lots of new faces welcome hope everyone is travelling well - just to let you know that BT was negative as per the HPT so back to the drawing board... Think we'll take a couple of months break, so might pop over and see how the march thread is looking! Good luck to everyone and I will keep an eye on the thread and look forward to seeing lots of BFP's...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bow Ties Are Cool View Post
    Thanks Rose.
    No tracking cycle as yet. . first appt on wed. I guess it would depend if they need to do one, given that I have previously had a progesterone one so we know I ovulate. Sheesh, I hope I am not waiting that long to start!!! I have waited far too long already!!!
    It is more to find out what your body naturally produces with progesterone, LH, estrogen & FSH so they can work out what levels etc to give you.

X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello lovelies!

Laydee: I work in retail s had quite a few issues with timing etc, My first cycle I only had a day off for EPU, I was fine the next day...just a bit wobbly. With my second I had OHSS and had to have three days off after EPU because I couldn't even sit straight let alone drive to work. It all depends on how you react.

Amandale: you can do FET straight after a stim but it would probably be best to wait a month for your body to return to some semblance of normal. Then you could do a Natural FET, no drugs at all (although that would be up to you and your FS)

Nezz: Those are great numbers! good luck hun xo

AFM: BT on Friday Estrogen's at 300 so another BT tomorrow. Smiles all round

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you

Is anybody here starting their cycle in feb ? That's when I'm starting and I have my consult next Monday

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Amandale1727 View Post
    Thank you

Is anybody here starting their cycle in feb ? That's when I'm starting and I have my consult next Monday
    Mine will mainly be in Feb I start jabbing in two weeks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Also I have another question if you are lucky enough to have embryos frozen for future cycles does that mean you can get the cycle done the month after the failed cycle ? And does that rule out the use of meds they just implant it ?
    The clinic I am with (wishnhope & I r at the same) makes you wait a full cycle after your egg pick up should the transfer (if you do one sadly not work).

I have done 3 full stim cycles, and a transfer with each and I have always given myself the period from the cycle plus another 2 off - your body needs the break.

Good luck xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you

I will start jabbing in late feb for a frozen transfer mid march :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh ok
    I was hoping for early feb but looks like af has shifted due to me being on the pill before Christmas for 3 months and now it's changed to I think around the 17th which means mine will be late feb and mid march I have my appointment on the 20th it would be nice if I could start my cycle then to but I don't know if that would work should I be hoping at holds off until the appointment so I have a chance of starting then ? Lol ATM my boobs r only mildly sore which is very unusual for me as usually when af is approaching about 1 week before they are really sore it either means I don't have enough progesterone and didn't ovulate or af isn't coming any time soon.

I was tested for progesterone in October and was told I do ovulate normally as that's never been a problem for me but who knows ! Lol