Closed Thread
Page 57 of 91 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Also I have another question if you are lucky enough to have embryos frozen for future cycles does that mean you can get the cycle done the month after the failed cycle ? And does that rule out the use of meds they just implant it ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Amandale, you're plucking these questions straight out of my head! Ha ha

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladydee For This Useful Post:

karissa02  (13-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Armadale,

I hope I can quickly answer the questions for you,

In general you will have a month off after a stim cycle for your body to recover but you can do back to back FET's as there is less stress on the body.

as for payment with FET's you will need to pay but its significantly cheaper. Im doing a medicated FET and we're charged $2600 but OOP about $1500. Some dp natural FET's and you just go for scans and bloods until they transfer Im unsure of price on these but the clinic would still charge for their time in transferring and managing your cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Amandale1727 View Post
    Hi all once again thank you so much for all the advice !!

I was also wondering if by chance the clinic can't book you in and need to put you on the pill does that extend the medicine aswel ? And how does that work do they do the transfer as soon as they are ready ?

Thanks for your help
    Not sure what you mean here but Im sure one of the others can help answering this

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ladydee View Post
    Amandale, you're plucking these questions straight out of my head! Ha ha
    Haha I just have so many questions maybe because I'm young an inexperienced to lol I'm only 22 so it's all new to me I'm trying to do all the research I possibly can !

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishnhope View Post
    Armadale,

I hope I can quickly answer the questions for you,

In general you will have a month off after a stim cycle for your body to recover but you can do back to back FET's as there is less stress on the body.

as for payment with FET's you will need to pay but its significantly cheaper. Im doing a medicated FET and we're charged $2600 but OOP about $1500. Some dp natural FET's and you just go for scans and bloods until they transfer Im unsure of price on these but the clinic would still charge for their time in transferring and managing your cycle.
    Thank you that is helpful I think the clinic I am going to provides subsequent cycles cheaper so i guess if the subsequent cycle doesn't require meds it's even cheaper ? I hope so anyway

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishnhope View Post
    Not sure what you mean here but Im sure one of the others can help answering this
    Hmm I didn't word that question to well lol

What I mean if by chance the clinic is booked out and need to place you on the pill to hold off your cycle for abit longer ( this is what I was told they do apparently if you don't suit their roster)

Does this then mean you will need to keep taking the medication they give you aswel or do you just keep going with the pill until they are ready to implant?

If anyone could shed some light on this that would be great thank you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow this thread is moving fast!

Just an update from me. Had BT and Scan today, I had about 8-10 follicles on each side measuring 10-16mm and about 6-8 smaller ones! I am definitely feeling them that's for sure! My lining was 7mm. My oestrogen was 3112 and progesterone 1.2, I will have another scan and BT on Wed and is looking like I'm on track for EPU on Fri! Yay can't wait :-).

Good luck to everyone else and welcome to all the newbies.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Amandale1727 View Post
    Hmm I didn't word that question to well lol

What I mean if by chance the clinic is booked out and need to place you on the pill to hold off your cycle for abit longer ( this is what I was told they do apparently if you don't suit their roster)

Does this then mean you will need to keep taking the medication they give you aswel or do you just keep going with the pill until they are ready to implant?

If anyone could shed some light on this that would be great thank you
    You would just be on the pill, until they can 'fit' you in if that is how your clinic works.

You will only be on the meds they give you when your stimming, or doing a FET.

Hope that clears it up for u x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nezz79 View Post
    Wow this thread is moving fast!

Just an update from me. Had BT and Scan today, I had about 8-10 follicles on each side measuring 10-16mm and about 6-8 smaller ones! I am definitely feeling them that's for sure! My lining was 7mm. My oestrogen was 3112 and progesterone 1.2, I will have another scan and BT on Wed and is looking like I'm on track for EPU on Fri! Yay can't wait :-).

Good luck to everyone else and welcome to all the newbies.
    That's great Nezz!! Good numbers :-) congrats!!