Closed Thread
Page 52 of 91 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    This thread is zooming along, lets hope we start getting some longed for BFPs
    @francesthecat - glad to hear that your incision is finally healing, you really have been through the works and I hope you get good news from here on in.
    @Rarah11 - how are you feeling hun? Did the spotting subside? I have my fingers crossed you WONT be drinking tomorrow night, but chinking apple cider instead to celebrate!!
    @ELM13 - how is everything going with you?? Good luck for your scan on the 17th!!
    @Galea - Happy Birthday, I hope your day got better for you (belated bday wishes) I 'had' a friend like that, called me crying because she fell pregnant so quickly (one month) then continued to complain abuot how dreadful pregnancy was to ME and she knew what I was / am going through. Needless to say we dont speak much anymore, you truly realise who your REAL friends are through this, as well as gaining some new ones whom are on the same path.
    @Midnyteblu - Good luck for your bloods tomorrow, hope they come back perfect!! I had the same with baby arrivals and announcements last year . . . arghhh!!
    @Sparklemonkey - I hope the stabbing pains subsided, and AF arrives so you can get on the FET journey for a BFP!!
    @frenchy81 - how are you going?? Other threads arent 'not' nice but this one is very welcoming, and not so 'groupy' I guess!! Hard to explain.
    @babygirl7 - how is that cough going now you are on meds?? I hope you are feeling better and getting on track for your FET x
    @GottaGetLucky - how frustrating these past few weeks must of been for you!! A break is always good, and it sounds like you are doing all the right things to get you into a perfect place physically for when you do go again!! I am taking a break too, my body is screaming for one emotionally and physically!! Good luck
    @Wishnhope - yay for ovulation, you have been waiting so long for this next step. You have done very well, bring on the jabby jabs!!
    @Nezz79 - I hope the increase helps enough but not too much, good luck for your scan on Monday!!

I hope I havent missed anyone!!

AFM - I saw my FS this morning after our BFN late December, we had our best fresh cycle to date and have 3 frosties 2 are Grade 1, and the 3rd being Grade 2!! So I have been set up for 2 transfers, the first (which will hopefully be a BFP) being a single, then if that doesnt work a double . . . he has increased my Gonal F dose, taken away the progesterone, added in prenisolone during the cycle and as of today I am on aspirin every day (I have a history of auto immune) so feeling good. Will start seeing my TCM practioner soon for acupuncture and herbs until I start cycling, going to go again when AF arrives in February so transfer around mid March-ish. Not telling anyone this time other than my BH friends . . . too many questions and explanations other wise!!

Sending and well wishes to everyone xoxox

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rose2207 For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (11-01-2014),francesthecat  (09-01-2014),frenchy81  (10-01-2014),Wishnhope  (09-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    You mustve been typing your post as I was mine, so sorry your feeling sad

Rants are good for the soul!! I hope you feel better xx

Quote Originally Posted by babygirl7 View Post
    @Nezz79 hope it all work out and you don't over stim, good luck for next BT and EPU

AFM: I'm currently at the women's hospital, waiting to see my dietician for my 2nd Appt. I have been seeing her as part of my fertility care plan to help me lose some weight. Well there is so many pregnant woman everywhere, one lady was so heavily pregnant and she gave me a nice smile! In my head I was just thinking, gosh you don't know how lucky you are. I think the rest of my day I'm just going to be thinking and going through these emotions now. I simply just don't understand how life can be so unfair sometimes! Well I just gotta stay positive and focus on my FN Appt next week (rant over, sorry)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to rose2207 For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (09-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by babygirl7 View Post
    @Nezz79 hope it all work out and you don't over stim, good luck for next BT and EPU

AFM: I'm currently at the women's hospital, waiting to see my dietician for my 2nd Appt. I have been seeing her as part of my fertility care plan to help me lose some weight. Well there is so many pregnant woman everywhere, one lady was so heavily pregnant and she gave me a nice smile! In my head I was just thinking, gosh you don't know how lucky you are. I think the rest of my day I'm just going to be thinking and going through these emotions now. I simply just don't understand how life can be so unfair sometimes! Well I just gotta stay positive and focus on my FN Appt next week (rant over, sorry)
    Life is truly unfair Babygirl. I get to listen to my mother go on about her first grandchild due the same day as our Sprog and my Bro and SIL had no issue getting pregnant.. And will probably fall straight away for their second.. When we're seriously doubting we can afford to have more than one.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Babygirl you are allowed to vent, I agree I don't know why it's unfair for some of us

Rose - that is awesome news fingers crossed for your BFP!

I just did a HPT as I'm feeling stressed about the spotting and it was unsurprisingly a BFN at least I can relax and have a few drinks tomorrow night

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Rarah11 For This Useful Post:

rose2207  (09-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Rarah xx

Oh I am so sorry :-( HPT aren't always 100% though, I sincerely hope the BT shows something xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Rarah11- sending you big hugs!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Rose and Gottagelucky am feeling very deflated as if this will never happen.... I 'm even teary and I'm not normally...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rarah Im so sorry, hope your BT gives you a nice surprise Monday

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Rarah11

Big hugs. I hope you get surprised.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rarah, totally understand where you are. I think it's safe to say we have all been there more than once.....

Your time will come.....x. A glass (or bottle) of wine is called for.