Closed Thread
Page 51 of 91 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @babygirl7
    FS thought natural FET would work for me but it hasn't so I'm now on day 2 of HRT. I have been taking progynova 2mg 3 times a day. The nurses told me this is to build up my lining. No bloods are taken over this time and I have to go back fri 17th to have a scan. If they are happy with the lining, then we will transfer 4 or 5 days later. I have severe PCOS and don't ovulate on my own so I don't know if different steps are taken for others. Hope that helps! Good luck!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ELM13 For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (08-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Galea ok, well fingers crossed it works for us

@Rarah11 thank you for the info, how are you going? Good luck for BT next week

@90Bayside thank you bayside and how is everything going with you?

@GottaGetLucky sorry to hear hun, that sucks big time, big hug and i hope it all works out for you on your next cycle. Please do stick around

@ELM13 that does help a lot, fingers crossed the HRT cycle works for the both of us, I will know next week what drugs I will be on, so I can let you know then. Thanks so much

AFM: on antibiotics and puffers as per doctors orders, had to stop exercising due to my bad cough. I'm feeling better today though and just looking forward to next week

from babygirl7

🌈 loads of baby dust to everyone

Sent from my iPad using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Last edited by babygirl7; 08-01-2014 at 22:00.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Apologies for the lack personals my phone is about to die!!
    Thought id pop in to mention I o'd today so 2 weeks and I can begin my medicated FET!! Woop woop so excited.

Thanks
    Reviews
    #babygirl7 fingers crossed
    @Wishnhope yay!! Good luck.

Wow we are all on such different plans. I dont know what im on :s I have been taking low dose gonal f jabs for 2 weeks, I should ovulate tomorrow if bloods are right and transfer next week..... is that normal?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Galea For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (09-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @GottaGetLucky I 'm sorry to hear you are out - the therapy sounds good I'd be interested to hear how you go with it, it's always good to get your mind and body in a good place!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Galea View Post
    #babygirl7 fingers crossed
    @Wishnhope yay!! Good luck.

Wow we are all on such different plans. I dont know what im on :s I have been taking low dose gonal f jabs for 2 weeks, I should ovulate tomorrow if bloods are right and transfer next week..... is that normal?

This is what Im doing Galea. Id never heard of the other kind of medicated FET.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Wishnhope

Pfew. Sometimes I feel like I dont have all the information and the clinic just does what they want. I know they are the experts but it's so hard to trust other people with your potential to have children.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, had my day 6 bloods done yesterday and my oestrogen level came back on the low side so they have upped my puregon dose to 250 from 200. I hope I don't over stim as I did last time when they upped it from 175 to 225!

Any way my next blood test and scan will be on Monday so hopefully we will see some action as I was hoping for an EPU maybe on Fri 17th Jan.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Nezz79 hope it all work out and you don't over stim, good luck for next BT and EPU

AFM: I'm currently at the women's hospital, waiting to see my dietician for my 2nd Appt. I have been seeing her as part of my fertility care plan to help me lose some weight. Well there is so many pregnant woman everywhere, one lady was so heavily pregnant and she gave me a nice smile! In my head I was just thinking, gosh you don't know how lucky you are. I think the rest of my day I'm just going to be thinking and going through these emotions now. I simply just don't understand how life can be so unfair sometimes! Well I just gotta stay positive and focus on my FN Appt next week (rant over, sorry)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @babygirl7

Big hugs. X

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Galea For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (09-01-2014)