Closed Thread
Page 50 of 91 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Gottagetlucky, I feel your pain! I had the same issue earlier with my doc being on holidays and I need to organise an ultrasound for early next week, but she is not available till early next week to even make the appt! Frustrating isn't it? I managed to speak to the clinic though eventually and think I'm all sorted now. In addition to that, I've got to travel a bit for work, so trying to come up with excuses to not travel around the times I know I'm going to need to be at home is getting a bit tiring!!

Rarah, spotting is ok. Still could be implantation blooding. I have a good feeling for you this round.

AFM, I'm still suffering through this never ending, excruciating period! My lord, this is really cruel and it's a it like mother nature just kicking someone when they are down. Wish - your earlier comments ring very true! On the upside, at least it's a sign things are back to normal. And the painkillers I've been taking are really good. Send me into a lovely fuzzy, drug induced haze for a couple of hours. Lucky I'm still on holidays as there is no way I'd be able to drive, let alone function at work these last few days. Hopefully it's almost over and the end is in sight. I don't normally get bad periods at all, so this is a bit of a shock to the system.

As mentioned above, I managed to get hold of the clinic so the ET date for this FET will be around the 25th of jan. Bring. It. On!! It's exciting to get the process moving agin and to have a tentative transfer date.

And lastly, Wish, you are doing a great job with the roll call! It's getting to be a very big group...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to 90Bayside For This Useful Post:

Wishnhope  (08-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Bayside - sorry to hear about the pain - Great to hear you have managed to get a date for ET - fingers crossed for this cycle...

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Rarah11 For This Useful Post:

90Bayside  (07-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @SpringRain good luck for EPU today, how did it go? hope your feeling ok

6. The Following User Says Thank You to babygirl7 For This Useful Post:

SpringRain  (08-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

Does anyone know what a HRT FET cycle is? that's what I'm doing this month and I have been trying to research it?

Has anyone done this before?

Any info would be great thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Apologies in advance for me me post... I still have spotting and this is very reminiscent of a ridiculously light period I had back in August where I was convinced it was implantation bleeding only to get a negative on HPT... So I have decided to do another HPT today as I have a big event on Friday that if I 'm not pregnant I'd like to have a drink (mainly to cheer me up...) before I do it is 8dp5dt too early to test?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @babygirl

Hey... pretty sure thats what I am doing....

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Galea For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (08-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Babygirl my last FET was an HRT cycle, I took tablets everyday (estrodil) then started on progesterone pessaries day after EPU continuing both til BT, if positive you have to continue both til about 12 weeks I think... It's easier than injections!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Rarah11 For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (08-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Baby girl, you can do FETs two ways, one is natural (me here they monitor your natural cycle and when the time is right do the ET at whatever day the egg was frozen ie if it's a day 5blasty, they do the transfer five days after you ovulate. The other way is with drugs, which they use to control the timing of your cycle. I'm not sure exactly what's involved as I have only done a natural FET.

Rarah, sorry to hear you are still in limbo land with your spotting. How frustrating for you! I would wait till tomorrow (9dp5dt) if it was me....

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 90Bayside For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (08-01-2014),Wishnhope  (08-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not sure what I was thinking there is no EPU for an FET... I should have said 4/5 days before ET, I was monitored by BT's too...

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Rarah11 For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (08-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @90Bayside- sorry to hear about your pain... But yay for your FET!! Fingers crossed it's the one!
    @babygirl7- good luck with your FET. I've only done a natural so can't offer any advice- just lots of baby dust 😉
    @Rarah11- it's so hard to be in this limbo land and feeling like you're missing out on letting your hair down at special events. I didn't drink at any of our Xmas festivities. I'll be sending you good vibes that the spotting is implantation!!

Hope all is well with everyone else!!

AFM: I'm out for Jan. Had another blood test today and my LH is surging so ovulation tomorrow. Since my embies are 2 day I am 1 day too early for the lab to be open for a transfer. I was pretty devastated yesterday but what will be will be. I had an appointment with a woman who works with reflexology and psychosomatic therapy this afternoon. She said some things that made a lot of sense and is getting me on some different nutrients and will work with me on relaxation and getting my mind and body in balance. We'll see. Not sure if I'll try another FET next month or take a longer break. I'm DEFINITELY sticking around in here to support the rest of you though

18. The Following User Says Thank You to GottaGetLucky For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (08-01-2014)