Closed Thread
Page 5 of 91 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Frances, what you are going through sounds horrible, I'm so sorry. I hope you can take some time to recover and be gentle to yourself.

I love the lyrics too.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I hope everyone is doing much better at keeping occupied better than I am! The wait it killer!! Not doing anything to aid in our babymaking mission is sooo frustrating

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

I just want to thank you all for your lovely wwords of support. I has helped me get through a really tough time.
    I got really quite sick and spent more time back in hospital I got a
    a really high fever and could not breath.
    Im out now and are finally recoverying.

Ive made heaps of plans for next year. This is what's keeping mme sane. If I don't have anything to look forward too, ill got nuts and really get depressed.

Im seeing my FS on 14 to review and makes some changes. I spent way too long stimm in the last cycle. I think then missed the window of implantation and got OHSS from the huge amount of meds I had to take. So I want to try a flare which is a combination of menapour and gonal. Get things going super quickly.

Wish you are doing something productive for your next cycle, you body is healing and getting back to normal.

But yes the waiting sucks big time I agree.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to francesthecat For This Useful Post:

Wishnhope  (05-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by francesthecat View Post
    Hi Ladies,

I just want to thank you all for your lovely wwords of support. I has helped me get through a really tough time.
    I got really quite sick and spent more time back in hospital I got a
    a really high fever and could not breath.
    Im out now and are finally recoverying.

Ive made heaps of plans for next year. This is what's keeping mme sane. If I don't have anything to look forward too, ill got nuts and really get depressed.

Im seeing my FS on 14 to review and makes some changes. I spent way too long stimm in the last cycle. I think then missed the window of implantation and got OHSS from the huge amount of meds I had to take. So I want to try a flare which is a combination of menapour and gonal. Get things going super quickly.

Wish you are doing something productive for your next cycle, you body is healing and getting back to normal.

But yes the waiting sucks big time I agree.
    You have had a bad run :-( I hope your future plans are a turning point for you!

Keep us posted on how your appointment goes, fingers crossed for your next round!!

I am finding this forum really helpful, I ear bash DH constantly so getting my baby / ivf talk out here helps him!! ;-P

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry for being MIA recently.... Frances, so sorry to hear about your recent bad run. Hope you are feeling OK. And you're right, 2014 is going to bring good things to those of us who wait!

AFM, I had my laperoscopy/hysteroscopy/D&C last Tuesday. All went well, and I have 'good plumbing' - all looks great - which is good, but frustrating at the same time. Some retained products were found so they're testing this for me which hopefully shows a reason, as I want a reason for the recurrent m/c, I don't just want to be classified as simply unlucky.

It's been a pretty crappy week, my wounds got infected so on a course of antibiotics, and my IVF nurse/friend had her 8 week scan yesterday which confirmed we had been due within 5 days of each other - it's really f**ked with my head (grr... a little bitter and twisted at the moment).

Off to see FS tomorrow to hear results of the lap and my thyroid tests, and plan our next steps.

I hear success rates are high after a D&C, so am contemplating going again this side of xmas (subject to AF arriving). Do any of you ladies know?? No idea what to do - need a break, but also so, so anxious to get started.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ive heard that too Sara and was very keen to try again as soon as we could, my clinic makes you wait til AF and then a natural cycle before proceeding after a MC and we're away in Christmas so our next cycle will be the third after my MC. Has your FS said you could?

On the other side of the fence my acupuncturist and counsellor both said the same, cycling at Christmas is stressful and its very beneficial to let your body heal properly to give the next embryo the best chance.

Im bummed we cant cycle til Jan but a part of me wants to be in the best possible state to get pregnant again rather than rushing it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ah - 3 cycles!? My FS let me try again after 2 last time... Where are you at now? I'm 3 weeks post m/c. Hoping AF arrives within 2 weeks, as I think I had horrible pains a few days ago (which turned out to be ovulation pains last m/c)

I totally agree with your acupuncturist & counselor, which was why I was going to wait. But now that I'm waiting, I'm getting itchy feet! My thought is 2013 has been a waste of time, and it's unlikely December will be an improvement, so why not ruin xmas too! hehe.. or have a great xmas present

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im 5 weeks post MC and still waiting on AF, pretty sure I'O last Friday so this cycle will be 6 weeks long in the end.
    We're allowed to cycle after 2 so I can cycle mid Dec but we're interstate during that time so it'll be mid Jan for us and 3 cycles post MC.

The wait is killing me too if We werent going away Id be cycling in Dec!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Warning Rant post!!

I am soo f**king p1ssed off right now!!!!!

After my D&C my FS told us that the hospital didnt send off Sprog's remains for testing... Well he lied!! They did! I saw my GP yesterday for a checkup (mentally) and she said it would be extremely unusual for them not to send it off and to check with the hospital, so I did. I just got a call saying the results will be available next week as they had a back log!! WTF!! I dont know if he was given the wrong info and didnt care or just decided telling us they screwed up so we wouldnt be waiting on the results, but either way.. NOT COOL!!

I know the results will most likely say nothing but any info they can provide (even if its just the sex) is more than enough...so annoyed... Seriously considering moving FS as this one doesnt like to hear suggestions or seem to give a crap!

Sorry Rant Over!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Grrrr.... rant away - that would pi*s me off too! Sometimes I wonder about our FS's, at least mine sometimes seems not to be all there, and I feel like I have to follow everything up.

Hopefully the results will tell you something, and ease your mind just that little bit.

PS - is your interstate trip a holiday!? I hope so... we're heading to Perth and Brisvegas for weddings over the next 2 weekends, so will be enjoying a much needed 5 days off in the sunshine in between!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to saraTTC For This Useful Post:

Wishnhope  (08-11-2013)