Closed Thread
Page 48 of 91 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    GottaGetLucky: Yeah I understand that. My trigger at the moment is pregnant women. Or people complaining about how much of a pain their children are.

Hopefully this is our year

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rose2207 View Post
    Welcome sleepydude - wishing you & your wife the best for your FET!!

Happy new year to everyone ������������ wishing everyone BFPs for 2014!!

I was happy to see the back of 2013 & am looking forward to a break from IVF for a few months!! March FET for us after our fresh cycle BFN last month, hope it's ok to stay in this thread?? It is just so friendly, others aren't quite as nice as this one!!
    Rose - other threads aren't nice? Are you serious?!??! Im shocked!!!! IVF 1threads?? really? That has really surprised me, i mean IVF is hard enough as it is

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by 90Bayside View Post
    Rose I think u should definitely stay!

AFM - an update: AF is here with a vengeance!! Oh the pain!! It's been over three months since I've had a period!!
    Bayside- does it feel like your um "thing" is about to fall out??? My whole pelvic area hurts and feels like it is falling out…and that was only due to ovulation!!! But then again, I'm recovering from OHSS, me e2 levels were at 27000 before EPU - so they crashed my cycle!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishnhope View Post

AFM ovulation has decided to be late so wont be starting my 1st FET til at least 20th Jan. Hurry Up Im impatient!
    Wishnhope - ovulation is late for you? by how many days?!?! that sucks!!!! I'm impatiently waiting for AF to arrive….erghhh

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rarah11 View Post

I'm 4dp5dt and the Progesterone is starting to play it's usual tricks... Sore boobs and light nausea... Same as last time only 7 days to go til BT, the progesterone holds off AF so will have no clue... Just trying to distract myself...
    OMG Rarah!!! 4days post transfer already!?!?!? not long to go now…..can i ask the dreaded POAS question???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by francesthecat View Post

Has anyone had an endometrial biopsy done ?
    Frances - I have…twice. Did you wanted to talk about something from it?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rarah11 View Post
    Spring rain hope EPU went well..

I'm slightly worrying as today I'm 5dp5dt and I noticed some spotting... Can pessaries cause spotting? Surely it's not AF as too early and last time the pessaries held it off and I never had implantation bleeding with my last pregnancy... Any advice or similar experiences?
    Rarah - anymore spotting??? I never had any spotting, but a lot of other people have implantation bleeding around day 10 post "ovulation" - to us IVFers, its day 10 post epu so you're about at the right time being 5dp5dt. Very exciting…..i hope this is it for you…and your BFP!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Galea - happy birthday and welcome to the thread. You can vent here anytime!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by frenchy81 View Post
    Galea - happy birthday and welcome to the thread. You can vent here anytime!
    Thank you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Happy birthday Galea!!

You all might need to start informing me directly for dates of cycles etc. this thread moves so quickly and its hard to keep up!