Closed Thread
Page 47 of 91 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Spring rain hope EPU went well..

I'm slightly worrying as today I'm 5dp5dt and I noticed some spotting... Can pessaries cause spotting? Surely it's not AF as too early and last time the pessaries held it off and I never had implantation bleeding with my last pregnancy... Any advice or similar experiences?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Arran, 5dp5dt could be implantation bleeding! That's when I had it with me last FET! Fingers crossed.

Agree with Frances, this thread is getting exciting with so many EPU's this week. Good luck ladies! That's the hardest bit the it's smooth sailing....(hopefully)

I have to say, after our last experience, I didn't think I would be looking forward to it again but it really am. I think it's this thread that has helped. It's so exciting to watch everyone's journey's and to know a good proportion of the ladies on this thread with get BFP's in the next month or so.

I have a feeling that this FET won't give us our BFP but that our next cycle (March/ April) will. Still, gotta be in it to win it?! I had that same feeling last time too, that the full cycle in sept wouldn't work out but the following FET would. (And that's exactly what happened). There is something in that... Listening to your intuition that is.

Still suffering through period from hell. Had a house full of nieces and nephews today too, and spent a good three hours in the pool, which actually helped. Didn't notice the excruciating lower back pain until I got out.... And boy oh boy, I'm noticing it again now. Straight back to the pain killer cupboard for me I think!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,
    Quick update from me: natural FET cycle hasn't worked so starting hormone replacement therapy tomorrow. Progonova I think it's called. Take it 3 times daily and then go back for a scan on jan 17 to check lining. All going well transfer should be 5 days later. Which would mean preg test around end of month.

Fingers crossed! Good luck to everyone currently cycling! Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi.......

I said Hi once before. I accidentally found out a family friend was pregnant on this site and she caused a big song and dance about it..... so i didnt want to share all my personal details, should she happen to come across my posts.

Anyways.... can i slink back in here. I could really do with some support from people in the same boat..ish. I know every ivf is different and there are so many differing factors.

Our back story is.....
    clinic: Hollywood, Perth
    started May 2013
    Male factor - Low sperm count
    Female factor - translocation
    Had various scans and genetic councilling.
    Egg collection - 7 eggs made it to blastos. We went through all the genetic testing. 3 were abnormal, one was damaged in transit, one was damaged on site and one was damaged on collection.
    So with a 95% sucess rate of testing... we have 3 unlucky/unlikely occurrences. Its hard not to feel extreemly angry and heartbroken that I had to go through the whole OHSS thing and nearly kill myself to have 3 damaged by factors outside my control.

We have one embie. Have started injections and things for the FET. Sometime this month.......

Please have me back.....

T

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Galea For This Useful Post:

frenchy81  (06-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh wow, im so excited for everyone! So many EPU's. Im send big hugs to everyone!

Galea, its great to see you here. I only have one embie from 14 so I get a little of what ur feeling. Lets hope our snow babies are the ones. Xo

AFM: first bt for FET on Friday. Im not feeling the best about it and to top it off i found out yesterday that another of my friends is expecting naturally (thats four new bubbas before September). Its getting harder not to just cry.

Im trying so hard not to make 2014 a repeat of last years awfulness but emotionally i dont know how. Oh well. Positive thought and smiles all round
    Xo

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Midnyteblu For This Useful Post:

Galea  (06-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have been reading along but not a lot of time to post ATM, but wish to congratulate all the bfps and send baby dust to those pupo.
    I'm on a natural cycle and did opks this month and realised that I ovulated earlier than normal which was a nice surprise as we were camping for nye .
    I'm now 8dpo and I've just started having massive stabbing pains on my right side.hoping it's a good sign if not I'm ready for my fet once AF arrives next week

Sent from my Nexus 5 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Midnyteblu View Post
    Oh wow, im so excited for everyone! So many EPU's. Im send big hugs to everyone!

Galea, its great to see you here. I only have one embie from 14 so I get a little of what ur feeling. Lets hope our snow babies are the ones. Xo

AFM: first bt for FET on Friday. Im not feeling the best about it and to top it off i found out yesterday that another of my friends is expecting naturally (thats four new bubbas before September). Its getting harder not to just cry.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    THanks Its natural baby central around all the people we know at the moment too. Seriously is everyone in our circle of friends pregnant?!?

The worst one is a woman we know. She is pregnant and she goes on and on about how hard it was for her (she had one early miscarriage and then fell pregnant naturally and is due very soon).

I saw a really good article on IVF and the woman said 'if you havent done ivf then you didnt have trouble ... not at all. Even if it took a year or two... it wasnt hard for you'. Its getting harder for me to even pretend to empathize with her. We may never have children.... we certainly cannot have children naturally.

I think what upsets me most is that If i didnt have a genetic issue then we would have more of a chance. We have to go through all the waiting and hoping that we get any to make it to day 5/6 and then hope they are tested okay.... and then they defrost.

Sorry guys... its my birthday today and im having what i call 'an ivf day'

T

Thanks
    Reviews
    Big hugs galea and happy birthday

Sent from my Nexus 5 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Galea big hugs and happy birthday - I totally agree with the article doing IVF is tough and it makes you strong for doing it so don't forget that

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy birthday Galea! Sounds like you've been through a lot. Here's hoping your FET is successful. Sounds like a tough little emby!!

I like your 'IVF day' term- some (most) days it's all we think about!! I'm going through a stage where I almost cry every time I'm out and I see mums spending time with their babies!! Crazy 😉