Closed Thread
Page 44 of 91 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi everyone AF arrived for me today 😊thank god only one day late but at least I got home from my holiday and didn't have to cut that short. BT tomorrow and hopefully start injections then scan on Monday. So excited to finally being able to start. Feels like forever I've been waiting but really did come around quickly thanks to being so busy over Xmas and New Years!

How's everyone else going? Hopefully we will all be cycling soon and get our BFP. FX 😊

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Nezz79 For This Useful Post:

frenchy81  (03-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by GottaGetLucky View Post
    Good luck @freakedout44!! Let's hope you start 2014 with some great news!!

I didn't trigger in my last FET and so ended up having to have a BT every day for a week to try and get the timing just right! I'm going to ask for a trigger this time! My FS is away too- it's a bit daunting to put so much trust in someone else but I always think my FS would only let people who know what they're doing work in his clinic 😊
    Gottagetlucky - trigger during a FET? Is this because you're doing a medicated FET?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @frenchy81- I have only been on Letrizole (sp?) from days 2-6 but otherwise unmedicated. It was hard to catch my ovulation last time as the pee tests didn't seem to pick up my LH surge- which meant lots of BT's. The FS filling in while mine is away mentioned that we could do a trigger to get the timing right to avoid that this time. Not sure though- I do like the idea of my body doing most of it on its own! 😊

5. The Following User Says Thank You to GottaGetLucky For This Useful Post:

frenchy81  (03-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just went back to refresh my memory of your story @frenchy81. Looks like you had a rough 2013!! Sending you lots of positive vibes for a successful FET this month!! 😘

Thanks
    Reviews
    GottaGetLucky - thanks babe! i hope so too, very nervous about it as it has never worked for me. However, i must admit it was all my fault…….i forgot how to do the progesterone pessaries properly (i.e. i didn't lie down for the mandatory 5-10mins) and none of my FET stuck as progesterone levels were very low….DOH!

I definitely KNOW i've just ovulated, TMI but I have been in so much pain ovaries wise, and heaps of discharge…sorry again, TMI! Waiting for the 10th to come around so I can start the FET cycle. 2 blasts going back in, one hatching 5AA and the other 5AB….so I'm really excited too. I think Karissa02's excitement just rubbed off of me! LOL thanks Karissa!

All of our stories suck big time…we all have our ups and downs….what's your story? They didn't catch ur ovulation last FET? So what happened? did it get cancelled?

I really hope your FET works too…fingers crossed.
    Last edited by frenchy81; 03-01-2014 at 20:07.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to frenchy81 For This Useful Post:

karissa02  (03-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    They managed to catch it with the BT's- my frosty the snow baby just wasn't sticky enough. I am very fortunate to still have 9 embies on ice though. On my low days I try to remember how lucky I am to have so many chances and also to be in the position to be able to keep trying.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to GottaGetLucky For This Useful Post:

frenchy81  (03-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    My blood levels have doubled on Wednesday since Monday , so a good sign. Not feeling to nausea another hood thing.

But was again admitted to hospital on the first with ohss relapse and bad onfection, at the assessment unit the called a code ble on me, I was that in well and my weight was up and girth ip over 10 cm from when I went home. So I have been in the hdu ever since.

Hope everyone else's year started better, have to go drugs making me feel sleepy

12. The Following User Says Thank You to nicole77 For This Useful Post:

frenchy81  (03-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    nicole - OMG, my prayers are with you. i hope you will start to mend soon…….get well

Thanks
    Reviews
    @freakedout44 That's great you have started your FET, Good luck

@karissa02 Good luck for your first cycle

@Nezz79 Glad all the timing worked out and AF arrived and you can finally start.. Yay

@nicole77 Glad to hear your BT have doubled, get well soon and how are you feeling? Thinking of you

AFM: patiently waiting and counting down the days until the 14th Jan! That's when we see the FN re: our 1st FET

from babygirl7

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nicole - am thinking of you and hope you get better soon