Closed Thread
Page 40 of 91 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congrats Nicole - while I'm sorry to hear of the ohss I am so glad it ha been worth it for you! All the best for a safe and healthy pregnancy and bubba in 2014!

Rose sorry about your BFN. Sending big hugs your way. Fingers crossed that next year is your year.

Everyone else thanks for all of your support this year. Its been fantastic to have people who share a similar story and truely understand the ups and downs of ivf. I hope 2014 I the year for us all!

AFM just waiting for AF to arrive (due today) so I can get the year started with another cycle.

All the best everyone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Id like to be the first to say good f*cking riddance to 2013.
    Hands Down worst year of my life. I didnt realise how upset Id be today. I was certain when we started this year I would be pregnant on the last day of the year and for the first time in a while I would be happy, instead Im more miserable than I have ever been.

Sorry to be a downer just need to vent so I can start the new year with new hope.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Nicole x

Wish I'm sorry that you are sad today. I totally agree with you about good riddance to 2013. I think we may actually go out tonight as I'm really looking forward to saying goodbye to this year. I know I'm currently lucky being pregnant but I have no idea how long it will last seeing that this is the fourth time this year.
    I really hope for everyone that 2014 is a much better year and that we all get some good luck. Everyone definitely deserves it. Lots of baby dust to everyone xx

4. The Following User Says Thank You to cappy For This Useful Post:

Wishnhope  (31-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Wishnhope cheer up hun, I hope the new year brings us all new blessings. I take the new year as a new chance and a fresh start to leave what happen in 2013 behind and start fresh in the new year. I know it's hard though.

Wishing all the ladies on here a early Happy New Year

Quick Question? Is it normal after a failed stim cycle for AF to be late?
    (Not the AF that arrived when I got the BFN) the next AF is currently 3 days late, so I'm unsure??

from babygirl7

Me - 27: Pelvic inflammatory disease DH - 42: Perfect sperm
    Together for 11 years - TTC for 8 years - Engaged

1st IVF Cycle: Nov/Dec 2013 - 13 follies, 3 eggs, 2 fertilised, 1 Lucky 8-cell compacting morula transferred = BFN

2nd IVF Cycle: Jan/Feb 2014 - 1 Lucky 9-cell snow baby FET

🌈 loads of baby dust to everyone

Sent from my iPad using The Bub Hub mobile app

6. The Following User Says Thank You to babygirl7 For This Useful Post:

Wishnhope  (31-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wish, I am sorry to hear you've been feeling down I'm having more than a few Jekyll and Hyde mood swings of my own, but at least I can blame the Gonal F . Hope you have better luck in 2014!

babygirl7, yes that's completely normal, my cycles after a stim are usually around 5-6 weeks long.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to SpringRain For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (31-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wish - sending you huge hugs. Its horrible that a time that is supposed to be positive, can be marred like this. At midnight last year my DH looked me in the eye and said that 2013 was going to be our year for a baby an we both had so much hope... Little did we know that a year later we'd still not be pregnant. For me midnight this year is going to be hard because of that. Try see this nye as leaving troubles of the year behind, be proud of yourself for getting through it and enjoy a few drinks. I hope 2014 is the one for you. xx

10. The Following User Says Thank You to freakedout44 For This Useful Post:

Wishnhope  (01-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

Firstly Happy New Year to us all, 2013 was for me both the joyous of times to having our worlds shattered. I did not think my heart could break so many times. So finally 2013 is coming to close and it can bugger off completely. I agree Wish not feeling very festive this season at all.

Freakedout that's the same for me and DH we thought yep this year we will get there. To be in same if not a worse position makes me want to scream.

I really admire your strength Cappy you are an a very strong woman I shed a few more tears today for my little Angels. I pray that this is the sticky one for you.

Big congrats to Nicole woot woot

And thank you all ever so much for your support and guidance through this battle. It's by far the hardest thing I have ever done.

Lastly if I have not posted this before I'm huge Bliss n Eso fan

" We won't run
    We can fight all that keep us up at night
    There is far to go now let's not waste
    A minute more in denial " Bliss n Eso
    ROLL ON 2014

12. The Following User Says Thank You to francesthecat For This Useful Post:

cappy  (01-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wish and Freakedout I too feel the same after the crappy start we had i too thought I would be pregnant by the end of the year however it was not too be..I am not sure what is keeping me going but Its certainly taking it's toll I find it extremely difficult to hang out with my best friends who are pregnant and have stopped sharing my journey with them... Hopefully 2014 will bring us all out little miracles

Tomorrow is my ET ( hoping to transfer two this time...) fingers crossed 4th time lucky and if not we'll just go again... I do believe it will happen!

Thank you to everyone for the amazing support shown in 2013 it had made this all a little easier being able to share my experience with others who understand - here's to a successful 2014

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Rarah11 For This Useful Post:

cappy  (01-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I completely agree with you all. F**k you 2013. If I hadn't miscarried I would be due this coming April. If I am not pregnant by then I have no idea how I am going to cope with that. Not sad to see this year well and truly behind me at all.

Best wishes to all you ladies x

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Chiweeny For This Useful Post:

cappy  (01-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    To all the ladies who have shared their stories, both good and bad, here's a BIG thank you to you all. We each know how hard it is for each of us, and how reading someone else's story, whether bad or good, makes us that little bit stronger - as if we share the other's pain or triumph.

I read someone else's story and get either teary, imagining myself go through their path, or happy if they have just gotten their BFP because its something we all wish for.

This year has been a horrible year for us as well….3 natural ectopics (WTF i didn't know i could get pregnant naturally?!?!?), removal of both tubes, 2 failed fresh IVF cycles, an infection and then OHSS for the first time ever! Having a cancelled cycle….god that was hard. I now know how some of you guys feel when they decide to cancel your cycle…and its not pleasant.

Ladies, 2014, whatever it brings all of us……will be what it will be. 2013 has made us stronger and from all of our experiences, we will tackle 2014 and our goals to have a baby with more strength and ferocity. Whatever 2014 brings to each of us, don't let anything get you down because once you lose hope and give up, there's nothing left to achieve……we lose the fight. We're stronger than that!

Here's to a better 2014……bring on the stemming drugs, good luck to those doing fresh cycles- i hope you get great quality EPUs and that your ETs are uneventful. To those doing a FET - here's to our babies thawing out well and growing strongly….and to ALL of us, here's to us NOT going completely nuts during our TWW!!!! Please don't forget to tell us about ur symptoms during the TWW….god knows i need something to get my mind of things…and what better than to obsess about my and other people's PUPO symptoms? LOL

To those who are lucky enough to currently be pregnant at the moment, good luck and try to enjoy it ladies. I know you won't stop worrying, but don't forget that you ARE pregnant (finally! thank god), and that this is one of the most humbling experiences in life that you will ever get to experience. Every minute and every hour is precious - congratulations and please try to ENJOY it! Every day will be that step closer to the day you will meet your new baby, so everyday is a little less stress i guess……so again…congratulations!

Have a happy new year and lets all chat soon!!!xxxx
    Last edited by frenchy81; 31-12-2013 at 20:13.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to frenchy81 For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (01-01-2014),cappy  (01-01-2014),francesthecat  (01-01-2014),MrsFurBabies  (02-01-2014),rainbow brite  (01-01-2014),rj85  (02-01-2014)