Closed Thread
Page 37 of 91 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thank you Wish for the roll call amazing job !

I hope everyone had a great Christmas and are ready to look to the New Year for some amazing times. I want to put this year behind me, with the thought what has not killed me is only making me stronger.

I got my BT results from my new FS, turns out I have a cloting disorder, and also an auto immune disease. All of which cause M/C. Good to know now I've had two losses. So after 21 jan I'm also having a biposy to check my linning as well. So all I need to have my tummy finally close up, it's still draining a hematoma? I had my surgery 7/11 grrrrr. Then I can deal with the hernia, then if that goes well new FS might let me do another stimm. Meeh

Roll on NYE cause I'm getting very drunk !!!

And lastly a big big congrats to Cappy and Mini and your BFP woot woot

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Wish for doing the roll call!

Hope everyone had a great Xmas and is now looking forward to New Years.

AFM I had my day 21 appointment and started synarel on Xmas Eve now just got to wait for AF to show up so I can start jabbing. I am going away for new years though so I hope she doesn't show up until after the 2/1 otherwise I will be making a trip back home again to start my cycle. She's not due until the 2nd but my last 2 cycles she came early but I've also heard that synarel can delay so I'm hoping that's the case this time.

Good luck to everyone else and congratulations on the BFP's already!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the roll call Wish 😊 my last fresh transfers AF has arrived the day of my BT, one was down reg cycle the other antagonist where as this one I have done sandwich antagonist so wondering whether the 5 days of ovidrel cause my cycle to be 5 days later?? I clearly don't pay much attention!! Haha.

Frances the Cat - wow, you really have been dealt some crappy cards. I hope now knowing of these two things the FS can put something in place to assist. All the best for your next step, your getting closer!!

Nezz79 - sending you lots of luck for your cycle!! Hope the timing works for you with AF....

4. The Following User Says Thank You to rose2207 For This Useful Post:

Nezz79  (27-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nezz79 synarel delayed AF for me by about 3 days and I am like clockwork

Thanks Wish for doing roll call my ET is 1st Jan... (Assuming I get that far - fx)

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rarah11 For This Useful Post:

Nezz79  (27-12-2013),Wishnhope  (28-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @rose2207 finger crossed AF stays away hun and GL for BT Monday
    @Nezz79 hope the timing works out for you hun

from babygirl7

Me - 27: Pelvic inflammatory disease DH - 42: Perfect sperm
    Together for 11 years - TTC for 8 years - Engaged

1st IVF Cycle: Nov/Dec 2013 - 13 follies, 3 eggs, 2 fertilised, 1 Lucky 8-cell compacting morula transferred = BFN

2nd IVF Cycle: Jan/Feb 2014 - 1 Lucky 9-cell snow baby FET

🌈 loads of baby dust to everyone

Sent from my iPad using The Bub Hub mobile app

8. The Following User Says Thank You to babygirl7 For This Useful Post:

rose2207  (28-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So just an update with me. Feeling a lot better pain seems to have settled I'm
    Nearly back to my normal self,still no results but the hospital should be calling me on Monday (so they say this time).
    DP and I have been having massive arguments about FET, it's really bringing down he's now wanting to wait longer. I'm really upset about it and feel like I'm starting to distant myself towards him
    I told him how I felt and that I want to
    Do it once my cycle comes back so now everything is all up in the air for when we do the next transfer

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Babygirl x

Hi KVP - so glad you are feeling better!! Sorry you & DP are having arguments, can't make anything any easier :-/ BUT, maybe try & see it that he is looking out for your well being physically & emotionally?? My DH is like a block of ice when it comes to talking about all of this, but after our third transfer failed he briefly commented that he wanted me to have a break from it all as he thought I needed it....he didn't elaborate just said it quite simply and changed the topic.

They may not show it, but this is as important to them as it is to us so your DP probably just wants to give it the best shot you can and believes your body needs a break - I am not saying he is right, nor am I saying he is wrong after what you have been through maybe just that extra 4 weeks to heal would be a good thing? I know it seems like a lifetime but it will be here before you know it. I hope this makes sense, trying to make you feel better xxx

11. The Following User Says Thank You to rose2207 For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (28-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Wish!! You always get it all right it amazes me!
    Cappy and MiniB- Huge congrats on your wonderful news and right before christmas, what a lovely present, Hope you are both going well , how long til scans?
    Rose- wishing you luck for Monday hun, hopefully AF stays away and you get that wonderful BFP!
    Nicole77- Where are you up to any news?
    Rarah11-Hope those four all keep going, Good luck for your transfer on the 1st! the first one of 2014!
    Springrain-I think we are fairly close to cycling together, I started jabbing today, EPU estimated 8th/10th ish I think, How are you going well so far.
    Nezz-Fingers crossed AF stays away for you til the 2nd, I got AF 5 days after starting synarel, but I was coming off a month of OCP- so AF 6 days from ceasing OCP.
    KVP -Glad you are feeling better, I'm sorry you and DH are having an argument about timing- has your clinic given any restrictions at all? Hope you work it out and come to an agreement.
    Frances- Good you are getting some answers- hopefully it helps your new FS guide your treatment better to get you your BFP.
    AFM- D1 was Christmas day for me, my clinic didn't open til 27th so got BT and scan yesterday, and started jabbing today with gonal 100 and luveris 75, plus ongoing with the synarel. So D4 today but only D1 of injecting. First BT is Tues 30th.

Everyone else hope you are all going well and not long off from starting their cycles. Looking forward to seeing some more BFP's soon!

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rj85 For This Useful Post:

cappy  (29-12-2013),francesthecat  (28-12-2013),rose2207  (28-12-2013),SpringRain  (28-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello everyone!
    i just wanted to add myself to the list. My first IVF cycle was unsuccessful this year but we are beginning the lovely injections again on January 4, which is creeping up very quickly! Fingers crossed and tonnes of to you all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks RJ, not feeling it this time...but will see how we go!! I am with you I don't know how Wish does it, praises to you Wish!!

All the very best for your cycle RJ, may it bring you your BFP!! Good luck for the 30th xox

Welcome chiweeny - all the best for this cycle to you too!! Are you doing a frozen transfer??

Xx hope everyone else is going well

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rose2207 For This Useful Post:

rj85  (02-01-2014),Wishnhope  (29-12-2013)