Closed Thread
Page 34 of 91 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    KVP, are you feeling better? I hope you are not in too much pain now. I'm so sorry you have to go through this. I hope it's not an infection

Freakedout, don't be too hard on yourself. I have had that thought. I see people that don't look after their children yet they are blessed with great fertility. I have asked why its so unfair. But this experience has definitely taught me to be more appreciative of what I have. And also more patience.

Nezz, mrs fur babies, rj85, good luck ladies with starting your cycle soon.

Rarah, roro, good luck with the cycle.

Sara, oh hun you've had a really tough year. I'm so sorry! I hope 2014 is your best year yet.

I have read every single post. This thread is moving fast. Lots of ladies cycling or about to start. I hope 2014 is a fantastic year for all. No more bfn. Only BFP.

AFM, my period was due last Friday. I know as it was exactly 14 days after my ovulation based on blood test and urine test. No period. I was getting annoyed as I thought here we go again. Late! On Saturday morning I poas to put me out of my misery. 2 lines came up within seconds. 2 lines!! I have never tested two lines. I started crying in the bathroom. Told DH and we both cried! I can't believe it. Went to my gp on sat for a blood test. Unfortunately no same day result. I got my BT result today. Hcg 162. I'm officially pregnant. Omg. I can't believe it. After the emotional roller coaster of cancelled cycle I ended up pregnant naturally. This is a miracle as FS said we can't get pregnant naturally. We are so happy and so shocked. Miracle does happen.

I'm really sorry if I have caused more pain when you read this post. I don't mean to rub it in. I just want to share the news. I never thought miracle can happen. I thought IVF will be the miracle.

Such an emotional year. Now we need to wait 2 weeks before next BT as we are away. Praying hard that hcg level keeps increasing.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Minib For This Useful Post:

Allymumtobe  (23-12-2013),frenchy81  (23-12-2013),MrsFurBabies  (24-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    KVP, we posted at the same time. You need to see a doctor. I hope the doctor has some answers for you. Fingers crossed not infection

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Minib OMG!! That's amazing news. I have all of my fingers and toes crossed for you.
    I'm really hoping that the dr can help. I spoke to the hospital today and they said to come in tonight. So let's hope it's just a simple fix and nothing that will put off our next transfer. Although we have spoken about having a month break and seeing if we can get lucky naturally in that month.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @KVP - how are you feeling??? I hope better and the doctor can sort something for you
    @Minib - MASSIVE CONGRATS!!! I love it - you have put a massive smile on my dial . . . truly deserved, may you have a healthy and happy pregnancy!!! Such amazing news

AFM - 5 days into the TWW had a blood test to check my levels are OK 'should' my embie decide to stick around, apparently my levels are "perfect" and cannot be improved on . . . 320 progesterone, 4200 estrogen I so wish that could give me an indication as to whether it has worked or not!!!

How is everyone else going??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rose - it sounds like your in a great position with those blood test results. With my first positve beta that ended in miscarriage my progesterone was only 27!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to trytrytry For This Useful Post:

rose2207  (23-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rose, thanks! I like how they used the word perfect to describe your levels. Fingers crossed. So when is your BT?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Minib For This Useful Post:

rose2207  (23-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Minib!!!!!! Omg that is amazing!! I can't read your signature on my phone but you've been through a lot if I remember congratulations xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    MiniB Thats amazing news, so very happy for you!!!!

Rose
    Fx that your bt reflects those perfect levels

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Wishnhope For This Useful Post:

rose2207  (23-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    **Roll Call**
    Limbo Land

LParis - having a much deserved break
    IVF'ers - creating embies!!
    Allymumtobe IVF JAN
    Bel2466 IVF JAN/FEB
    Bow Ties are Cool 1st IVF JAN/FEB - beginners luck!
    Francesthecat IVF JAN
    Hers&Hers 1st IVF JAN - beginners luck!
    Karissa02 1st IVF JAN/FEB - beginners luck!
    MrsFurbabies IVF JAN
    Miissalina 1st IVF JAN - beginners luck!
    Nezz79 IVF JAN
    Rainbowbrite 1st IVF JAN - beginners luck!
    Rarah11 4th IVF JAN
    RJ85 1st IVF JAN - beginners luck!
    Roro 3rd IVF JAN
    FET'ers - grow snowbaies grow!
    90bayside FET JAN
    Babygirl7 FET JAN
    ELM13 FET JAN
    Frenchy81 FET JAN
    Freakedout44 FET JAN
    KVP FET JAN
    Midnyteblu FET JAN
    Sparklemonkey FET JAN
    Springrain FET JAN
    Stephgus FET JAN
    Stillfuntrying FET FEB
    Wishnhope FET FEB
    PUPO
    Rose BT 30/12
    Nicole77 BT?
    Hugs Needed
    SaraTTC
    Graduates
    Cappy!!
    Minib!! Natural Miracle!!

I hope thats right!

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wishnhope For This Useful Post:

frenchy81  (23-12-2013),rose2207  (23-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you trytrytry 😊 sorry you had to endure that xxx just wish I knew if they actually mean anything has 'worked'!!

So happy for you minib - a true christmas miracle, you have truly made me feel really good with your news so thank you 😘 my BT is next Monday, day after our 2 year wedding anniversary!!

Thanks Wish, I really hope so!! Your turn will be here before you know it xx

Bonus with the progesterone - my boobs are big!! I never have big boobs, and every time I have had the progesterone BIG BOOBS **winning** my DH is stoked, I am only an 8A normally (my 12.5 year old niece is already a 10B!!) hehehehehe!!

Feeling a bit average the last few days, not sick really just a bit blerghhhh....I think it is the progesterone though!!

SaraTTC - don't know if ur still reading along but I hope you are doing ok xxx

Hope everyone is doing well xxx

16. The Following User Says Thank You to rose2207 For This Useful Post:

saraTTC  (09-02-2014)