Closed Thread
Page 32 of 91 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow this thread moves so quickly! !
    Kvp so sorry to hear your sad news my thought are with you.

Cappy congrats hun hoping you pregnant goes smoothly from now on!

Sara sorry to hear about the bfn they truly stuck 2014 is only just around the corner so hopefully better things happening for everyone.

Missalina and karissa I knows the feeling this forum really had been a life saver it can be so hard seeing so many other ppl falling pregnsnt easily. It can make the journey easier being able to talk to others who are going through fertility treatments too.

Rose congrats on being pupo and good luck for your bt!

Sorry I haven't sent msg to everuone there are so many on here I don't know how you keep track wish!!

Afm I stated synarel today after my d21 appt yesterday. I'm doing a down reg with gonal f 100 and luveris 75 and then using ovidrel trigger and luteal phase support plus crinone. Now just waiting for af to turn up. Should get here around christmas.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to rj85 For This Useful Post:

cappy  (24-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by freakedout44 View Post
    Missalina I'm so glad this forum has helped you over come those feelings. I hope one day it helps me do the same. Unfortunatley I am still in that place where I question why drug addicts and generally bad people, or even just my friend who struggles to look after herself, let alone a child, get to have kids and I don't. I'm trying to shift my views and thoughts, and have often said to my husband that it envy is a b**ch and I want her out of my life.
    Reading this in 2014 I'm certainly going to try harder to stop judging everyone with kids. I always wonder what I'm suppose to learn form this journey. It's already taught me patience, that I am stronger than I thought, how truly lucky I am to have the things I do (mostly my beautiful dH), maybe this is another lesson I need to learn before I can become a mum. Thank you for sharing - your words have inspired me and would also be great for someone else not going through ivf to read so they understand one of the many mental impacts it has on a person. Sorry for the super long post!!! All the best people for not only getting that BFP but over coming your demons along the way.
    Freakedout - don't be too hard on yourself. I am normally not a jealous person either, and i have been blessed with two kids out of this ivc journey - but when i see drug addicts walking around with babies…or pregnant and smoking/drinking…….i get angry and wonder why God has made it so hard for me? Its natural, and its human. I don't think I'm a "horrible" person for having those thoughts…….

AND i think……..there are so many other women who wants children so bad…and can't…..so why???

I guess the only way i pull out of it is to think that this is the plan, like it or not, there is nothing MORE we can do. We are doing what we can, and coping the best we know how. We're not sitting on our bums and whinging, we're out there, trying. We're stabbing ourselves full of drugs, we're going into surgery, we're then having to recover quickly so we can be in the best position possible to "get pregnant" within a few days…..we're tough women.

So don't be hard on yourself…its normal to question why. I do it all the time as well...

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to frenchy81 For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (22-12-2013),francesthecat  (21-12-2013),freakedout44  (21-12-2013),karissa02  (21-12-2013),Midnyteblu  (22-12-2013),Wishnhope  (21-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well said x

Sent from my GT-I9300T using The Bub Hub mobile app

6. The Following User Says Thank You to karissa02 For This Useful Post:

frenchy81  (22-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Agreed well said frenchy x

2014 is our year ladies!!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ELM13 For This Useful Post:

frenchy81  (22-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies hoping some of you might be able to give me some advise. I had my D&C on thur night all went good was home the following day. I've been in a lot of pain tho. It feels like I've been punched in the kidneys many times all around that area and up my back is killing me to move! Is this normal has anyone else had this after a D&C?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey, I haven't had to hace a D&c but I wouldnt think that what you are feeling is not normal. maybe ring the hospital? Hope you feel better soon x

Sent from my GT-I9300T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KVP View Post
    Hey ladies hoping some of you might be able to give me some advise. I had my D&C on thur night all went good was home the following day. I've been in a lot of pain tho. It feels like I've been punched in the kidneys many times all around that area and up my back is killing me to move! Is this normal has anyone else had this after a D&C?
    Might be worth getting checked out just to be sure but I had something similar and was concerned so contacted OB who said its likely just to be from the position they put you in to perform OP that irritates your back/pelvis. They also often use gas in the area so that can cause discomfort. Maybe double check in the unlikely event it's something more nastily like infection or retained product etc. Hope you are ok x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies! I hope it's just a usual side affect and it goes away. It just seems like this process is never ending just want it to be over. If it's still this bad tomorrow then I'll see the doctor.

Thanks
    Reviews
    KVP - i've had two D&Cs….the last one did hurt a bit. I had a lot gas…and pain in the uterus area. My ovaries hurt for a while as well for over a week or two.

BUT you sound like you're in a lot more pain than me….make sure you DONT have an infection (which i found out was why i was in so much pain). If you have an infection from the D&C, you can't do a round of IVF as they need to get very strong antibiotics into you to kill it (this is because the infection is in the uterine lining - which affects implantation). SO get it looked at…did they take a biopsy from your D&C? If you have any infection, get it looked at now….that way you may still be OK for your next round.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks ladies! I hope it's just a usual side affect and it goes away. It just seems like this process is never ending just want it to be over. If it's still this bad tomorrow then I'll see the doctor.
    Im not much help I had no pain throughout my D&C ordeal. Please get checked out, infection can cause lots of problems. Hope everything is ok hun