Closed Thread
Page 30 of 91 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks so much babygirl, elm & bel 😘

I hope the coming months fly by for you all, as frustrating as the wait is look at it as a needed break emotionally & physically...that's what I tried to do anyway!! It will make for a better baby making body!!

Thanks for the roll call and congrats wish!!! X

2. The Following User Says Thank You to rose2207 For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (19-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks and spot on bel2466!
    I have approx 40 follicles on each ovary and my amh is 103.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ELM13 For This Useful Post:

bel2466  (19-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Off to see my FS today after a long absence! Hopefully all goes well and we get the news we want (i.e. You are good to go for January!)

Congrats on the PUPO's....!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Elm, my goodness that's a lot of follies! I hope you get some decent eggs from that and it doesn't hurt much getting them!

Rose, congrats on being PUPO and on the three frosties! Can't wait to hear your positive test results

KVP I'm so sorry and I hope your D&C is smooth and as painless as possible. Take care of yourself and give yourself time to grieve, is all I can say. I will be thinking of you.

Wishnhope thank you for the roll call! How are *you* getting on?

Stillfuntrying what is embryo glue?

Hi to everyone else - there are so many of us it's hard to keep up with this thread!

AFM, I start my IVF cycle today! But it's going to be a long one, as we're doing a microdose/flare cycle this time so I have some time on the pill before the injections start. No idea quite how long yet as I've not done this type of cycle before - have any of you?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to RoRo For This Useful Post:

rose2207  (19-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks for the roll call update wish... But I appear to have gone missing could you please add me to the FET for jan list next time you update. Thanks heaps. I can't believe how many of us there are now - your doing a great job keeping a track of us all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rose congrats on being PUPO

KVP - hope the D&C goes well

Started my cycle in Tuesday with menopur and then introduce Saizen on Friday... It will be a non alcoholic Christmas for me...

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Rarah11 For This Useful Post:

rose2207  (19-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cappy - congrats on the BFP! Yay for happy Christmas news...

KVP - good luck with the D&C today - will be thinking of you. Wishing you a safe and speedy recovery, and that u can go straight to FET. I've heard good things for those that go straight into a FET..

Steph - sorry to hear about your bfn

Rarah & Roro - good luck with the new cycle!

Rose - congrats on being pupo! Let's hope that little one will stick!!

Afm - BT yesterday and we're out.... Not a single bit of hcg in my blood. 2013 has been a hell year and I want it over. To top it off, DH went to doc yesterday to get some skin tags removed and one appears to be a basal cell carcinoma - can life get worse!? Yes, and something else just keeps adding to the list- Ill probably get hit by a car today... Lol. So far this year, we've had a chemical preg, my dh's father pass away, 2 miscarriages, OHSS, a lap/hyst and now a bfn... Oh, and my ivf nurse announcing she's preggers and due the week after I was meant to be, and now a potential cancer scare. Bitter and twisted, and angry with the world.

And there's my whinge ...

Sent from my iPad using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Last edited by saraTTC; 20-12-2013 at 05:09.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @saraTTC sorry to hear, BFN suck so much. Big hugs. Sounds like you have had a horrendous year. Enjoy yourself over Christmas and May the new year bring you new blessings hun

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sara, so sorry to hear that 2013 has been so tough for you. Stay strong, try start fresh in the new year and fingers crossed that 2014 is the one for you. Take time over Christmas to spoil yourself, you deserve it - it takes a lot of courage and determination to keep going and you should be rewarded for it.

Afm - I think NYE is going to be a hard one for me this year. Last year DH turned to me at midnight and said 2013 is going to be our year for a baby. Unless I get a Christmas miracle that's not going to happen I think I'm going to struggle knowing that the year that was supposed to be ours is over. Keep soldiering on though - bring on lots of BFPs for everyone in 2014!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sarattc Im so sorry for the BFN. Like the others have said go nuts and spoil yourself this christmas, after the year you have had you truly deserve it.

AFM off to see the fam this evening, will be good to see Mum and Dad but not looking forward to the red eye flight. Not to mention its the first time to really speak to them since we lost Sprog and our first Christmas without her.

All I can say is 2014 better be our year ladies, the universe owes us some good news!