Closed Thread
Page 25 of 91 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry I haven't checked in for so long! The last few weeks of work before Christmas is always mental for me.

KVP, I'm so sorry you have to go through this. I had a D&C for both my miscarriages - one at six weeks and one at ten - and I too struggled with making the decision. For me, I just wanted it out of me, and I had a fear of the pain and mess of a natural m/c. There was a small upside of having a D&C, in that I could get the test results and learn that the second m/c was due to Trisomy 22, so there was nothing I did wrong and nothing I could have done to save it. That did bring me some relief.

On the downside there is a slight risk of Asherman's Syndrome from a D&C, which can make further implantations more difficult. Ask your FS about it; I asked mine and he set my mind at more ease re likelihood of it.

Nevertheless, it's an awful time and I send you hugs from afar.

AFM, BFN today from my Clomid round so I'll definitely be onto IVF/ICSI next cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've had a strange weekend. I did a test on Saturday as af was due on Friday but didn't show. I checked after 5 mins as we were in a hurry to go out and it was negative
    The next day still no af so checked the test and there was a line, got a bit excited then thought ill wait til this morning to test again but I got af overnight!!
    It's sorta given me hope that something may happen soon!!! But also I'm a bit disappointed!!

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    KVP, I'm so sorry you have to join us. So cruel to see you in this thread after a BFP. I hope you are not here for long.

90bayside, I've had a few drinks too. Keep saying i will continue to be good but really hard with all the Xmas festivities. Oh well. Might as well enjoy it when I can.

Wish, sounds like we will be cycle buddy.

LP, sorry

Sparklemonkey, sorry IVF sucks big time

Such an emotional roller coaster. So much hope and disappointment too. What a torture! Lucky we have each other here

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry about the BFN roro :-( wishing u the best on ur ivf journey!!

Sparklemonkey - oh what a mind game!! Wish it had been a true positive for you.

Hi minib!! We were in the December thread together, hope ur going ok?? I joined this thread when I thought I was doing a FET in January then found I had no frosties but have stayed with this thread!!

Hope everyone else is doing well xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hey rose! Yeah I'm going ok. Just more waiting game. But at least it's Chrissy soon so that would be a nice break. How are you going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Minib View Post
    Hey rose! Yeah I'm going ok. Just more waiting game. But at least it's Chrissy soon so that would be a nice break. How are you going?
    The waiting sucks!! What is ur next step?? I can't keep up with it all for everyone!!

Agree with the break over Chrissy!!

I'm good thank you, I had pick up today - got 7 eggies, my DH had his Sperm collected too & got enough for this cycle plus 7 straws so were happy about that. I believe they are better quality too but DH took the call so details are minimal!!

Let's hope 2014 is a better year for everyone xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @RoRo sorry to hear hun, big hugs

@Sparklemonkey it's such a roller coast isn't it and sorry AF arrived hun big hugs

@rose2207 that's an awesome pick up hun, fingers crossed for great fertilisation rates hun

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks everyone. It's really helping being able to talk to you all. I have decided on the D&C I have a hospital app tomorrow for the "formal report" and they will give me a date I'm hoping for Thursday. Can anyone fill me in on what happens next. We are wanting to do a FET in January but will we have to wait until Feb for my cycle to come back or how does it all work from here? I briefly spoke with my FS but was still in shock about it all so didn't take anything in. I called back to talk to the receptionist and she was so rude about it and didn't have any information. Was really disappointed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm sorry kvp, hugs

We had EPU last Friday and got 7 eggs, and my husband had sperm collected with pesa

We we had six that got fertilised and have six growing.

we have ET this afternoon, just so happy we are here

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nicole77- that's such good news that you have 6!!! I hope yours goes smoothly and you get your BFP !

We had 8 collected and 3 made it to day 5 so we have 2 in the freezer. So really hoping this next transfer works. I don't want to have to do the entire cycle again (mainly for financial reasons we can't really afford to fork out the 12500 that our first cycle cost )

I have my fingers and toes crossed for you