Page 22 of 91 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    **Roll Call**

Limbo Land
    IVF'ers - creating embies!!
    Bel2466 IVF JAN
    Bow Ties are Cool 1st IVF JAN/FEB - beginners luck!
    Francesthecat IVF JAN
    Hers&Hers 1st IVF JAN - beginners luck!
    Karissa02 1st IVF JAN/FEB - beginners luck!
    Miissalina 1st IVF JAN - beginners luck!
    Minib IVF JAN
    Nezz79 IVF JAN
    Rainbowbrite 1st IVF JAN - beginners luck!
    Rarah11 4th IVF JAN
    RJ85 1st IVF JAN - beginners luck!
    Roro 3rd IVF JAN

FET'ers - grow snowbaies grow!
    90bayside FET JAN
    Babygirl7 FET JAN
    ELM13 FET JAN
    Frenchy81 FET JAN
    LParis FET JAN
    Midnyteblu FET JAN
    Rose2207 FET JAN (Cycling in DEC)
    Sparklemonkey FET JAN
    Springrain FET JAN
    Stillfuntrying FET JAN/FEB
    Wishnhope FET FEB

PUPO
    Cappy BT 18/12
    Sarattc BT 20/12

Welcome to the newbies, Midnyteblu thats excellent about the frostie, hopefully miracle frostie is the baby for you.
    Last edited by Wishnhope; 14-12-2013 at 23:29.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wishnhope For This Useful Post:

cappy  (14-12-2013),francesthecat  (14-12-2013),frenchy81  (14-12-2013),karissa02  (14-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Frenchy I'm on clexane because in testing I found out that I have a blood clotting gene mutation called prothrombin. The haematologist put me on clexane which he said I needed to start from the day of transfer until 36 weeks pregnant and then again for 6 weeks after the birth. This issue can cause miscarriage and as you said the clexane can be known to help with implantation so I'm happy to take it.
    Hope everyone is going well?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Frenchy, It was the strangest experience. I was over the moon with the news (DH had no idea why I was so excited lol) but at the same time I was quite angry for obvious reasons. If I had never made the appointment with the FS how long would it have been before the mistake was found? I mean she didn't even know.

So we're treating this little frostie as our wild card. An opportunity we didn't prepare for. If it works YAY! if it doesn't then we were preparing for a fresh round any way. Just hoping my little miracle frostie sticks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Girls - once again, I have been totally MIA! This thread is growing exponentially, each time I come back, it's doubled!!

WishnHope - I'm currently PUPO!! transferred 1 little frosty on Wednesday.. hoping this is the one, although am so much less cautious than I've ever been! I ate prosciutto and feta a day or two after transfer!! oops...

LParis - hello again!! we are PUPO together!! In fact, we transferred the same day - yay for us, let's hope these ones stick... and by stick, I mean hang around longer than 6 weeks (for me anyway).

If this little one decides to go the same way as it's frosty mates, I won't be happy with the world, it'll have meant I gave up christmas/nye wine for nada!!

Am trying to stay lighthearted this time around (not sure how well thats working), but getting more and more anxious to do a POAS... am planning one for Monday! BT on Friday - bring it on!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @saraTTC yay for being PUPO hun and good luck for BT. Hope the tww is treating you well, are you doing any acupuncture or eating special things during your tww?

from babygirl7

Me - 27: Pelvic inflammatory disease DH - 42: Perfect sperm
    Together for 11 years - TTC for 8 years - Engaged

1st IVF Cycle: Nov/Dec 2013 - 13 follies, 3 eggs, 2 fertilised, 1 Lucky 8-cell compacting morula transferred = BFN

2nd IVF Cycle: Jan/Feb 2014 - 1 Lucky 9-cell snow baby FET

🌈 loads of baby dust to everyone

Sent from my iPad using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Babygirl! I did pre and post accupuncture (which I've done the last two BFP cycles), and for the first time, will try accupuncture during the TWW (on Tuesday arvo)... She seems to think it'll help with blood flow to prevent another m/c (at this stage, I'll do anything!!) I'm off eating the usual suspects, and attempting a high protein diet with fresh pineapple, but that's it... oh, and keeping my feet warm at all times! (Not sure if that's an old wive's tale, but it's all seemed to work in the past). I just need it to stick that bit longer this time!

Sorry to hear about your BFN - they suck!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to saraTTC For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (14-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @saraTTC thanks hun, they sure do suck, my BFP was a hard one swollen as it was my first IVF cycle. But I'm focusing on January FET now, always good to look forward. I have been thinking about doing acupuncture. But I may see how I go with my FET and maybe try it next cycle if need be. In my first cycle I did do the Brazil nuts and ate a bit more protein but nothing else. So I'm trying to write down a list of things for next time. I'm thinking of eating pineapple as I love pineapple. Sending you lots of sticky baby dust hun and fingers crossed it 3rd time lucky for you

from babygirl7

1st IVF Cycle: Nov/Dec 2013 - 13 follies, 3 eggs, 2 fertilised, 1 Lucky 8-cell compacting morula transferred = BFN

10. The Following User Says Thank You to babygirl7 For This Useful Post:

saraTTC  (15-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies! Mind if I join?? I know a couple of you from other threads
    Had my EPU from our 1st IVF cycle at the start of this week and had 7 embies frozen today. Looking forward to FET in January!!

Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ELM13 Welcome and good luck for FET, I'm having my 1st FET in January as well and wow that's a great haul 7 snow babies, I have just the 1 lucky snow baby. Fingers crossed the new year brings us all new blessings and is a lucky one for us all on this thread

from babygirl7

13. The Following User Says Thank You to babygirl7 For This Useful Post:

ELM13  (14-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Elm13 - welcome to the club!

Cappy - how are you going? Have you POASed yet? Am getting anxious now, although this one feels different so am guessing its a BFN (we're due one those I reckon). How's the clexane going? I'm on double dose crinone and progynova, then will start clexane with a +ve BT. Clexane is for fun really - no diagnosed blood clotting issues but FS wants to see if it'll help with recurrent mc - joy! Are you bruising easily? In preparation, I went and bought one piece bathers to hide my soon to be bruised belly...