Closed Thread
Page 21 of 91 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    After an extreamly surprising Docs appt on Wednesday I can join the list for FET in Jan

We were told we had no frosties but apparently we have 1 YAY! Hoping for a New Year BFP

Thanks
    Reviews
    Midney....how can that happen? Stuff up at the lab????

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats by the way! Day3 or day5?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Apparently it was a clerical error. One file said no frosties, another said we had one. They double checked and we have one! Day 6 blasocyst. Such a shock!

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies I hope you don't mind me joining, I've just done my first FET unfortunately BFN and as I only had one frosty i'm going to be starting my 4th IVF cycle this time with growth hormone (not sure when i start yet as depends when AF arrives…) i'm looking forward to 2013 being over it was a rubbish year for me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi frenchy81,
    I am sorry to hear you have just been through all of that. Ypu are very brave and strong x
    Do you have thyrpid also?
    I have been oj thyrpxine for over two years. Levels appear normal. My gp just shruggs off my thyroid and tells me that it wont effect my fertility nor our chances of conceiving. But in 3 years I have not ever been pregnant not even once. Dp counts arent that good but arent that bad either...so I dobt really know what we r doing wrong.

Sent from my GT-I9300T using The Bub Hub mobile app

7. The Following User Says Thank You to karissa02 For This Useful Post:

Allymumtobe  (13-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Rarah11 sorry you had to join this thread too hun, I'm having my 1st FET end of Jan. Good luck with your next cycle hun

9. The Following User Says Thank You to babygirl7 For This Useful Post:

Rarah11  (13-12-2013)

Allymumtobe is offline Winner 2012 - Most Optimistic Poster
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by karissa02 View Post
    Hi frenchy81,
    I am sorry to hear you have just been through all of that. Ypu are very brave and strong x
    Do you have thyrpid also?
    I have been oj thyrpxine for over two years. Levels appear normal. My gp just shruggs off my thyroid and tells me that it wont effect my fertility nor our chances of conceiving. But in 3 years I have not ever been pregnant not even once. Dp counts arent that good but arent that bad either...so I dobt really know what we r doing wrong.

Sent from my GT-I9300T using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Thyroid does indeed effect fertility and ability to carry! I had a friend who after her first developed an issue. Used progesterone support till 12 weeks with her baby boy

Angus 4~6~13, loved - wanted - missed

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Allymumtobe For This Useful Post:

karissa02  (14-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Frenchy I haven't really been feeling anything. Pretty tired but I've had a huge week so that could be nothing.
    I'm on crinone twice a day, clexane and aspirin

Thanks
    Reviews
    midney……day6 blastocyst?!?!?! how exciting! I cannot believe that they made such an error! Notwithstanding the fact that i am extremely happy that you did actually had a frosty….but in this day and age, they shouldn't be making these clerical errors! Don't they know that they are playing with our emotions? Im sure it wasn't done on purpose, but we pay these clinics thousands and thousands of dollars, putting into their hands, our hearts and hopes - our dreams. They have no idea how it feels for us to take the "bad" news, most times we are having to mask the overwhelming sense of loss because we get these calls at work. Im so sorry that you experienced the bad news, only to be told, that it was a mistake. I am sorry that you had to go through that. However, I am soooooo happy for you! Please don't be upset at me, I'm sorry if i offended you. I think its just a great injustice.

cappy - you're on clexane as well?? my FS claims that clexane helps with implantation as it increases blood flow to the uterus. For me, she started prescribing me clexane after a biopsy from a m/c revealed that i had a proneness to blood clotting. How about you? and don't forget to relax……….

karissa - sometimes infertility can be unexplained. perhaps you fall into that category?
    Last edited by frenchy81; 13-12-2013 at 22:03.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to frenchy81 For This Useful Post:

karissa02  (14-12-2013)