Closed Thread
Page 20 of 91 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, I receive treatment through Flinders fertility, i don't live in Adelaide but usually stay with relatives in Coromandel Valley, I am just wondering if anybody can recommend a place that does acupuncture around these areas? Thanks!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow Frenchy that is early for AF to show up but I guess it's good as it means it may all happen faster now for you.

Wish- I ended up doing a fresh transfer lady Saturday as there wasn't enough embies to test so I'm officially PUPO and shouldn't really be hanging out in here. I like you all so much though so I have still been hanging around. Hope you don't mind.
    Hope you're doing ok?

And everyone else of course?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Cappy you are certainly welcome! We need your BFP to cheer us on and start the luck of this thread. When is your BT?

Frenchy I dont mind you asking, it helps me keep Sprog's spirit alive. Yes we were successful in our first cycle and everything was going well, 7wk scan we saw that beautiful little heartbeat. About wk 9 I lost all my symptoms but dr's told me not to worry, at our 12 wk scan we found out our little Sprog has sadly stopped growing about 3 wks earlier. We found out she had trisomy 16 and turners syndrome so her life wouldnt have been pleasant if she had survived. Hopefully she is looking down on us and waiting to send us her sibling.

Thanks
    Reviews
    **Roll Call**

Limbo Land
    IVF'ers - creating embies!!
    Bel2466 IVF JAN
    Bow Ties are Cool 1st IVF JAN/FEB
    Francesthecat IVF JAN
    Hers&Hers 1st IVF JAN
    Karissa02 1st IVF JAN/FEB
    Miissalina 1st IVF JAN
    Minib IVF JAN
    Nezz79 IVF JAN
    Rainbowbrite 1st IVF JAN
    RJ85 1st IVF JAN
    Roro 3rd IVF JAN

FET'ers - grow snowbaies grow!
    90bayside FET JAN
    Babygirl7 FET JAN
    Frenchy81 FET JAN
    LParis FET JAN
    Rose2207 FET JAN (Cycling in DEC)
    SaraTTC FET DEC
    Sparklemonkey FET JAN
    Springrain FET JAN
    Stillfuntrying FET JAN/FEB
    Wishnhope FET FEB
    PUPO
    Cappy BT ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello ladies, I have done my reading to catch up on everyone's progress and I'm sorry to see some familiar names on here from the oct/nov/dec thread. It's amazing what us IVFers have to go through to be able to have a child. But I'm a IVF newbie still and so glad I joined BH and the IVF threads as they have been like a lifesaver to me, so much advice and support. I also wanted to say that I hope the new year brings us all new blessings

@90Bayside hi hun, I was in the oct/nov/dec thread too and I just wanted to say im sorry about your mmc. Good luck for this cycle hun

@Wishnhope thanks hun and I hope this is a lucky one for us all

@cappy hi hun and yay for being PUPO. Hope the tww treats you well, sending you lots of sticky baby dust and when is your BT?

AFM: Appt is booked for 14th Jan with the FN who will explain the FET process and prob will give me my meds etc. I'm focusing on losing weight at the moment and enjoying the beautiful summer weather. My body is feeling back to normal now and I have gotten rid of the terrible head cold I had after my recent BFN ET in dec.

from babygirl7

Me - 27: Pelvic inflammatory disease DH - 42: Perfect sperm
    Together for 11 years - TTC for 8 years - Engaged

1st IVF Cycle: Nov/Dec 2013 - 13 follies, 3 eggs, 2 fertilised, 1 Lucky 8-cell compacting morula transferred = BFN

2nd IVF Cycle: Jan/Feb 2014 - 1 Lucky 9-cell snow baby FET

🌈 loads of baby dust to everyone

Sent from my iPad using The Bub Hub mobile app

6. The Following User Says Thank You to babygirl7 For This Useful Post:

karissa02  (13-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Babygirl sorry you're here but welcome and best of luck with your cycle.

Thanks Wish. My BT is the 18th of Dec

8. The Following User Says Thank You to cappy For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (13-12-2013)

Allymumtobe is offline Winner 2012 - Most Optimistic Poster
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Sorry I should have come in here last night.
    Karissa - our only known problem is hubby's swimmers which are 96-97% dodgy! We are capable of falling naturally but they never stick past 4.5 weeks.

Angus 4~6~13, loved - wanted - missed

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats on being PUPO Cappy! I hope you get a lovely Early Christmas surprise on BT day!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to freakedout44 For This Useful Post:

cappy  (13-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wish....I feel horrible for you. That must have been the most devastating thing in the world to go through. Did the doctors say it say anything???

Cappy....OMG I'm so excited for you for being PUPO! Tell us how you're feeling/ symptoms...I love to hear what others feel and when after transfer. Are u also on just progesterone pessaries support or HCG boosters?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Karissa...your thyroids issues...did they say if anything, how it affects ur fertility?

I recently had 3 natural ectopic pregnancies and both my tubes removed. My FS was happy they were gone as they say that it takes away the increased risk of ectopics from IVF. During this time they found that my thyroids levels were a little high....I asked how does that affect me? Apparently if too high it can affect implantation for IVF. Healthwise, it's a tightening of the chest, sore throat, excessive sweating...I just thought....yeah great! More problems!

If this is ur first time, your FS will likely do some u/s and blood tests. They will do the usual blood tests for HIV/Hep/ your immunity to chicken pox and other diseases, ur ovarian reserve levels (if they weren't done already)