Closed Thread
Page 2 of 91 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Wish :-) I have PMd you re doctors!!

All the best SaraTTC, 2013 has been f***ed - I whole heartedly agree...I hope 2014 is better for you, that really is a lot for someone to deal with!! Life really can be cruel.

So, what is everyone doing to prepare for a positive hopefully baby bump 2014?? I have just boiled some eggs for extra protein and bought some Epsom salts for a weekly detox bath!! And am starting the C25K app tomorrow!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to rose2207 For This Useful Post:

saraTTC  (29-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Im trying to get healthy (failing miserably - typing with one hand, chocolate in the other) I start my acupuncture this saturday and Ill bump up my handful of vitamins towards the end of the year. We got lucky with the above the first time so I dont want to change much. Here's hoping it was a lucky formula.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha, I have just got back from a week in coral bay where I indulged in multiple bakery goodies a day despite being on a gluten and dairy free diet since starting this journey!! I think we all deserve treats :-) makes us human....enjoy the chocolate wish!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Is anyone trying naturally while waiting to cycle in the new year?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wishnhope, I had a little chuckle to myself, I would love to say we are TTC naturally, but the MFI makes that an impossibility, motility is just too low.

If you (& anyone else on this thread are TTC naturally in the meantime, hope that you get your miracle BFP!

Thanks
    Reviews
    We're in the same boat, Im not sure if we should bother trying with DH's poor "everything" or take the BCP to regulate my long cycles and shorten the length of time we have to wait to cycle again!? The pill seems most logical but the "what if" of the "most fertile" time after my MMC seems too good to pass up!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    May I join? I'll be doing my third ICSI cycle in late Dec / early Jan, as my second cycle last month only resulted in yet another chemical. I agree with everyone who says 2013 has sucked. For me, two m/cs and two chemicals, plus my mum has cancer and both my SILs are pregnant (which is wonderful for them, but I am a seething ball of envy).

2014 can only get better! We are trying naturally while we wait and might try a round of Clomid because hey, what the heck.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by RoRo View Post
    May I join? I'll be doing my third ICSI cycle in late Dec / early Jan, as my second cycle last month only resulted in yet another chemical. I agree with everyone who says 2013 has sucked. For me, two m/cs and two chemicals, plus my mum has cancer and both my SILs are pregnant (which is wonderful for them, but I am a seething ball of envy).

2014 can only get better! We are trying naturally while we wait and might try a round of Clomid because hey, what the heck.
    Welcome RoRo! Im sorry you have to join us and so sorry for the year you've had. 2013 definitely sucked! What are you reasons for IVF if I may ask?

I like your seething ball of envy comment. I have a SIL and my best friend due within days of what would have been our EDD!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not us!!! Major road block so our little floaters aren't going anywhere...seems they are happy in their round house!!!

Welcome roro :-) wishing you baby dust also, I am with wish I like your seething ball of envy comment!!!

I ran into a friend of a friend today and she told me she is pregnant with their third...she doesn't know my story but her complaining it took a few months made me rage a little inside!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi! My partner and I are hoping to start IVF for the first time in January too. We've been doing OI for ages with no luck so time to move on to IVF for us. Am super nervous/excited/impatient. Will be great to go through this with all of you.
    Wishing everyone lots of luck!