Closed Thread
Page 16 of 91 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Bel and Wish. Well we are officially PUPO so fingers crossed.
    I really do envy those that just have to look at each other and get pregnant!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yay Cappy for being PUPO xxxx

I went and had lots and lots of blood taken this morning,
    all sorts of tests my other FS never did. But of course they could not get all the things with enough so I have to go back and do more again grrrrrr. They also said I was too late for the glucose test even though I got there at 9:30 am and then swore loudly and rudely at DH and them for trying to tell me I could go anywhere for this test. And yep I was right too !!!

Hope every one is traveling along ok xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Forgot to say thank you for your support from my news the other day. It was like huge kick in the guts.

Things are looking up have a new FS who is doing so much more. And is prepared to take the risk of an egg pick up if there is a reason to do another.

Stitches to come out Monday so over this, it's been a month since the operation, bloody hell I hope this is the end of it.

xx baby dust to us all

Thanks
    Reviews
    France's that is awesome news. It sounds like things are under control with your new fs and that they are moving forwards to look for new possibilities for you. You have been through so much, yet you have a great attitude.

Wish, don't worry re fragmentation & embryo grades - I was chatting to the embryologist on Thursday about grades etc, and she said that they literally can change hour to hour in terms of fragmentation etc and an embryo that looked not the best can suddenly look amazing a couple of hours later. She said the grading is really only a snapshot in time and studies have shown that the correlation between grading and take home bubbies isn't great. I'm jealous you can make so many blasts at once!! I'm so glad you're feeling better.

cubby congratulations on being PUPO

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Butterfly39 For This Useful Post:

francesthecat  (07-12-2013),Wishnhope  (07-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Congrats on being Pupo Cappy! Good luck for the next 2 weeks x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Frances I'm so happy that you have found someone else who is positive about your journey ahead. Hopefully the tests go well and maybe reveal something helpful. My last lot of tests revealed a blood clotting issue so I'm now on clexane from today to see if that helps.
    I really hope you get a positive outcome soon you really deserve it

8. The Following User Says Thank You to cappy For This Useful Post:

francesthecat  (07-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Butterfly and Bel. Not sure how I'm going to get through the Xmas party season without everyone realising but it's a small price to pay for a chance to be pregnant
    Hope everyone else is well?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Maybe time for non-alcoholic wine Cappy? It tastes nice and people usually never realise it says non alcoholic on the bottle! :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bel good idea only problem is that we are on a boat in the harbour fully catered including alcohol so no BYO and then at a bar so don't think I'll be able to do that. Was thinking about just carrying a drink around and tipping some out every so often and pretending to drink it and hoping that nobody notices. I'm sure the drunker everyone gets the less likely they are to notice just hope there aren't some eagle eyed people around!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cappy tell them you can't drink ATM because ur on antibiotics (eg metronidazole) which is given for things like dental or gastro

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Butterfly39 For This Useful Post:

cappy  (08-12-2013)