Closed Thread
Page 14 of 91 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Wish I'm so sorry to here that. If they helped put your mind at ease that is great but when it just makes you feel like things won't work out its not helpful. This journey is hard enough. Big hugs to you hun.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks girls, just having a bad day/month/year and hate not having any control over our future.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wish I completely understand feeling anxious about what the psychic told you this year is just crap, but 2014 will be better xx

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    My turn for a horrible day

My first choice FS today has reviewed my case and advised me today. He will not allow me to do another egg pick up ever. Said its not worth risking my life for it. As after this complication it's come down to this. Was certainly very hard to hear, knew it was coming but still hurt like hell.

Only option for me to continue with them is the donor egg option. Knew this was coming but thought we had one more go.

This year just can't get any worse

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wish and Frances I'm so sorry for your awful times. 2013 has sucked.
    Wish I don't think you should pay much attention to the psychic they may not have been any good and it's not worth listening to someone who could just be making it all up anyway. I'm not a psychic but I know you deserve good news and I'm sure you'll get it someday soon.
    Frances I'm so sorry that you got that news today. You've had such a bad run. Maybe you should try and find a new FS who thinks they can do something to help you. My fingers are crossed for you.

AFM we collected 9 eggs on Monday but only three of them have survived so far. Not great odds especially as we want to do CGH testing. My fingers are crossed that we get some better news sometime soon.
    I don't think I've ever looked forward to seeing in a new year more than this one. Bring on 2014. I hope it's better for all of us xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all

I am new to bubhub and new to IVF, been TTC for 3years seen FS after 12months diagnosed hubby with only 5 sperm as a consequence of steroid use, took 8 months to make full recovery using pregnyl injs, i have PCO apparently not PCOS!!! healthy weight and 30-35 day cycles. on metformin and been on clomid for 6months also had lap done sept for mild endo.
    FS advised IVF as next step so starting first cycle in jan.
    would love to hear from others who may be in the same boat or similar

Thanks
    Reviews
    Frances- I'm so sorry to hear that hun, sending you hugs. You mentioned a little while ago about speaking to a second FS for another opinion in case this was what your current FS said, have you already seen them or due for an appointment?

Cappy- I hope those last 3 embies stay strong especially through CGH and get a nice healthy one to transfer. How long does the CGH testing take? Will you have to wait until Jan for a FET?

Miissalina- Welcome! I've only just joined this thread too, first IVF cycle for me after using ovulation induction.

I'm soo looking forward to 2014 too- Good riddance to 2013

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by miissalina View Post
    Hi all

I am new to bubhub and new to IVF, been TTC for 3years seen FS after 12months diagnosed hubby with only 5 sperm as a consequence of steroid use, took 8 months to make full recovery using pregnyl injs, i have PCO apparently not PCOS!!! healthy weight and 30-35 day cycles. on metformin and been on clomid for 6months also had lap done sept for mild endo.
    FS advised IVF as next step so starting first cycle in jan.
    would love to hear from others who may be in the same boat or similar
    Welcome Miss, Hope your journey is a short one, has your DH sperm count returned to "normal"? We have MFI too so I can help with those kinds of questions

Frances Im so sorry to hear that, I dont know much about donor eggs but you're the second person this week I know to need them.

Thanks
    Reviews
    yep so far so good with his sperm count hes also quit smoking so he has been back to normal ranges since november last year. it appears to be unexplained infertility or thar my egg quality is not the best because of the PCO as i ovulate very late in my cycle, clomid has help but still no BFP.

i see you had OHSS, do you have pcos or they just over stimulated youself?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by miissalina View Post
    yep so far so good with his sperm count hes also quit smoking so he has been back to normal ranges since november last year. it appears to be unexplained infertility or thar my egg quality is not the best because of the PCO as i ovulate very late in my cycle, clomid has help but still no BFP.

i see you had OHSS, do you have pcos or they just over stimulated youself?
    I overstimmed and had a lovely 5 day stay in Hospital. They tell me that if I wasnt pregnant that cycle my OHSS would have been mich milder.
    Thats great about your DH's sperm. Only one hurdle to cross with the PCO then