Closed Thread
Page 13 of 91 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Sarattc! I remember you from previous threads. We are the same age as so our hubbies. I'm so sorry to hear all you have been through. You've been through so much in the span of 18 months. Sending you lots of hugs your way. I hope 2014 brings you nothing but good thingsthe baby you so deserve.

Atm I'm waiting to start our 2nd fet. Just waiting for O.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to LParis For This Useful Post:

saraTTC  (14-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Guys, well I went in for a bt this morning and my nurse just called me now to let me know that I am Oing today, which means fet will be on Wednesday. It's wierd that I didn't get a surge at all with my clear blue digi tests. I've been testing everyday and I have got a smiley face in previous months.

Thanks
    Reviews
    How exciting LParis!! All the very best for Wednesday :-) xx

5. The Following User Says Thank You to rose2207 For This Useful Post:

LParis  (01-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    nicole77 I don't get how silly some ppl can be either!!

My mum is great love her dearly but one comment she has made has stuck with me - their best friends know about our journey and mum said one day that they need them to know in case they need someone to talk to about it!! I was baffled...and surprised she said it!!! My brother said it was like a mother of the bride thing, making it about her...I

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone
    I was hoping there might be a thread out there for jan '14! I got a BFN today for my final attempt of OI with TI. I'm to start the pill when I get AF (not here yet) and my clinic book me in on d21 to start synarel and see them. So should be starting an IVF cycle in Jan 2014 if all goes to plan.
    This is my first round of IVF though I've been doing OI since April this year with no BFP. I have been given a diagnosis of hypogonadotrophic hypogonadism- I don't ovulate on my own and DH has 2% morph so we may be headed for ICSI. I'll have to start learning names as I've been on an OI thread which was much smaller!! Lets hope the fresh year of 2014 brings good things for us all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Ladies,

Some good news from me finally. Had my gut stitched up last Thursday was a horrible experience to have under a local. Won't recommend that to anyone.
    Stitches out on Monday only taken a month since the operation.

Saw a new FS yesterday just to look at other options, or my current one refuses me treatment. Which is a very very real chance.
    But new FS wants a endometrial biposy done, along with DNA fragmentation for DH and me implantation failure. These blood tests take around 6 weeks so at least I'm not wasting time. While I'm waiting to for belly and ovaries to heal.
    And even better he said if I do another stimm cycle again he will do the pick up himself.

So I feel like I've got a plan of action and at least doing something.

Hello to everyone and hope everyone is doing well.

Roll on 2014 it's going to be amazing.

Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi & welcome rj85 - sorry to hear you haven't been successful with OI, I hope IVF brings you your little bubba. I have been doing ICSI, as have others so shout if you have any questions. This is a lovely group. **I cant enter down a line!!!** Frances - I just cannot begin to imagine what you have been through, I really hope 2014 brings you nothing but amazing things and much health!! Your new FS sounds promising, are you feeling better about it??

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rose2207 For This Useful Post:

francesthecat  (04-12-2013),rj85  (04-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's great news frances!!

Welcome rj

Only 26 days left of 2013!!! Yay!!

I had a fs appointment last week. He was really happy with all our numbers he said its just like tossing a coin for us, it's bound to come up heads eventually!! I've worked out fet will be after my best friends hens night so I can have a drink or 2 with her which I am super happy about. And I should know by her wedding whether we are successful too so good news all round we are continuing to try naturally for the next 2 cycles and am currently in tww. Not as agonizing as last tww!!

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sparklemonkey For This Useful Post:

francesthecat  (04-12-2013),rj85  (04-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wonderful news Frances!!!!

Welcome RJ :-) Wont repet myself from the other thread but hello!!

I know I shouldnt put all my hopes and dreams on psychics and star charts but they're not looking goof for us.
    My friend (also IVF) also went to the same psychic and was given the exact same child prediction; two little boys very close together or twins, only difference was she was told she would have a bump by this christmas. My friend just finished her last ever cycle with her own eggs (menopausal - and only got one egg from the highest dosage) and got a BFN yesterday. They cant cycle again til mid next year, if at all, so the prediction wont be true for her...and I have a feeling it wont be true for us either.
    I have a feeling it was just the psychic telling us what we wanted to hear....cried all last night....I hope our dream isnt over...

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Wishnhope For This Useful Post:

francesthecat  (04-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Wish,

I know it's so hard this rotten IVF journey. I sometimes can't help but be bitter and say this Christmas we should have been buying baby gifts, all waiting for the bubs arrival in the new year. Now it seems so empty. Nothing to look forward too.

I think we create our own journey, destiny and are in charge of our happiness too. We don't have to hear it from some one telling us what we want to hear.

Big hugs