Closed Thread
Page 11 of 91 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I wish I'd said I don't want to know any bad things. I feel completely overwhelmed and worried and scared I also feel skeptical as it all seems so far fetched but I know of others who have had readings with this lady and they've all been fairly accurate.

I'd be interested to know what your second one says, if its similar.

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's terrible Sparklemonkey. Maybe you should go and see another one to put your mind at ease. That's shocking that she said such negative things to you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear Sparklemonkey, I agree with Cappy - go & see another one....please remember they aren't always right!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Well my second wasnt as good as my first reading but still very informative, she covered different aspects and didnt pick up on our fertilty problems or my mc but did say we'd have 2 and I'd have a baby bump by May/June/July, which ties in with my first reading and the star chart I had done. So fingers crossed for some success early next year!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

I've not been to see a psychic since starting this IVF ride. I am trying to tell myself Im going to control my own destiny and fate. And I'm in charge of my own happiness. But I would jump at the chance if it came along.

Im being being discharged from hospital tomorrow I'm so exited that this horrible mess is coming to an end. I've been in hospital for 21 days recovering from the surgery. I've still got an open wound, but that is being stitched up on Friday by the surgeon. I'm going to my GP for two days of wound dressings.

Ive got an appt with my FS on 9/12 to find out some answers as to why this has happened. And if I'm ever going to be able to do an egg collection again. I'm terrified of being told no more treatment, but also what if this happened again.

Hope everyone is traveling well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great news that they're letting you out Frances. Can't believe what you've been through. My fingers are so tightly crossed for you that they have some good options to avoid this happening in the future whilst allowing you to continue on your journey x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone is it ok if I join this thread? I was supposed to be having my last frostie transferred today but unfortunately it didn't survive the thaw so now I have to do a fresh ICSI cycle hopefully in January but I will find out this on the 16th Dec when I have appointment with FS. Hopefully I will be able to start ASAP.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome to the Waiting lounge Nezz Totally sucks about your embie, but from what you said in the other thread, a fresh was always your next step.

Thanks
    Reviews
    **Roll Call**

Limbo Land

IVF'ers - creating embies!!
    Bel2466 IVF JAN
    Francesthecat IVF JAN
    Hers&Hers 1st IVF JAN
    Nezz79 IVF JAN
    Rainbowbrite 1st IVF JAN
    Roro 3rd IVF JAN

FET'ers - grow snowbaies grow!
    Cappy FET JAN (Cycling in Dec)
    Rose2207 FET JAN (Cycling in DEC)
    SaraTTC FET DEC
    Sparklemonkey FET JAN
    Springrain FET JAN
    Wishnhope FET JAN

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wishnhope For This Useful Post:

cappy  (26-11-2013),francesthecat  (26-11-2013),rainbow brite  (27-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls,I see some familiar faces unfortunately....
    I ended up having a chemical, But my bloods were negative, I had positive FRERs for a couple of days leading up to my beta but they were really really faint!! by the time I had my bloods they were almost at baseline, I stopped the pesseries and started to spot the next day, I am CD6 and because I live on a remote cattle property in Nth QLD I cant do my FET until late Jan early Feb, so I figured that later on there will be girls around my dates so I might as well join now and have something to look forward to!