+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    oh that really sux op. wish it turned out better for you and dd. certainly put your foot down and DON'T invite these deadbeats to the wedding. and as for MIL & SIL, put your foot down, or they will just look over you all the time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    What a bunch of selfish idiots.

Id be furious too. Have u spoken to ur df about it all yet?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Yes I have spoken I've been pretty quiet all day... He thinks I'm badgering over the whole topic and only seeing it my way (his excuse is.... He spoke to everyone and enjoyed himself what's the problem)! Ughhhh! I said he ruined a special day and none of them our welcome in our family home. He was shocked. I said I need time out from his arrogance because why would he want that around his dd and me being preg I'm very shattered.

Thanks girls.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Wow so sorry you df is a tool in this area. I would have been devastated that he didn't think he did anything wrong. I hope they are not invited to the wedding.

Mummy of Max 2 from donor eggs from my lovely sister.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    100 Posts in a week
    OP, I honestly wouldn't be thinking about marriage until you both have some counselling to help you both communicate your wants, needs, expectations etc.. with regards to your relationship.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to misskittyfantastico For This Useful Post:

MummaOJ  (20-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by misskittyfantastico View Post
    OP, I honestly wouldn't be thinking about marriage until you both have some counselling to help you both communicate your wants, needs, expectations etc.. with regards to your relationship.
    This. Massive warning bells would be going off in my head. We all make mistakes, but the fact that he doesn't even think he did anything wrong is pretty awful. That type of behaviour is not likely to improve down the track.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kw123 For This Useful Post:

Bellaxo  (03-03-2014),HappyBovinexx  (20-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm not at all I'm questioning everything and having anxiety attack as we just bought a house but its all my money even though he works. I feel used & abused tbh

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by monnie24 View Post
    I'm not at all I'm questioning everything and having anxiety attack as we just bought a house but its all my money even though he works. I feel used & abused tbh
    I can't imagine how gutted you must be feeling. If you both open to the idea of counselling, contacting Relationships Australia would be a place to start.

Thanks
    Reviews
    no ur not overreacting. Your fiancé should have atleast contained himself with the alcohol. Sadly you cannot choose ur fiances family if you love your fiance his family shouldnt bother you I would just ignore them. Have a good talk to him how he acted and how his family acted etc tell him how you feel. I knwo how you feel with feeling like the party wasnt good I had an engagment party and had my ex future fil tell me he has so long to break us up before his son made a mistake. Sadly special occasions bring the worst out in people.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to jaidynsmylilman For This Useful Post:

townsvillenat  (02-11-2013)