+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 14/11/14100 Posts in a week
    I agree it does sounds very suspicious. I don't want the OP to start feeling unnecessarily insecure about her relationship. It could very well be a case of phone on silent and he didn't check it for a while.

But it would be enough to get me thinking and playing detective just in case.

Either way I think it is time OP trusts her instincts. Maybe he is doing the dirty on her with someone within walking distance or was picked up, or maybe there are other issues at play and stress is getting the better of him and he just had to get out of the house.

Hopefully it is all innocent.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I've gone for walks in middle of night before and not left a note, he left car keys and wallet at home so I don't think it sounds suspect.
    As for not answering ph mine often switches to silent so it could have just switched too

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the responses. He often turns his phone to silent and doesn't notice phone calls - does it when I'm around and then comments that such and such has called a couple of times. I'm not concerned that there is anything going in, more that something was wrong with him as he was a bit down yesterday.

Anyway, I just told him when he got back that I was worried and that whilst I appreciate that he didn't want to interrupt my sleep more than it already gets, I would prefer the wake up next time.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amber4304 For This Useful Post:

DesperatelySeekingSleep  (20-10-2013),galoomp  (23-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Glad it was all sorted in the end