+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Did he drive somewhere? Id be very suspicious of that! But thats just me. My immediate thought is that he could be out cheating. Particularly if its not the norm for him. Sorry op. Id be pi2sed about it too. Regardless of what he is doing. Hubby always tells me if he is out while I sleep, so as to not worry me.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MonkeySeeMonkeyDo For This Useful Post:

Atropos  (20-10-2013),cassieh  (20-10-2013),DesperatelySeekingSleep  (20-10-2013),KaraB  (20-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MonkeySeeMonkeyDo View Post
    Did he drive somewhere? Id be very suspicious of that! But thats just me. My immediate thought is that he could be out cheating. Particularly if its not the norm for him. Sorry op. Id be pi2sed about it too. Regardless of what he is doing. Hubby always tells me if he is out while I sleep, so as to not worry me.

Sorry have to agree seems very suss... Especially not answering his phone. What a **** night for you

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to grooviechic35 For This Useful Post:

cassieh  (20-10-2013),KaraB  (20-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 14/11/14100 Posts in a week
    What happened when he got home? Did he offer any more explanation as to why he didn't answer his phone?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    That's so bizarre.....what time was it?

Me + DH = DS and DD

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 14/11/14100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by mummtime101 View Post
    That's so bizarre.....what time was it?

Me + DH = DS and DD
    11pm WA time last night but OP is in qld I think so whatever time that was with the time difference.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    That's unbelievable! A quick wake up or note would have helped men don't think!

Did you get an explanation as to why he didn't answer your text or calls!? It sounds very suss to me!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to LysnDan For This Useful Post:

KaraB  (20-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MonkeySeeMonkeyDo View Post

Exactly that is what I thought right away also- very suspicious! Who goes out walking at 2am? Yeah I'm not buying his answer at all.
    Last edited by KaraB; 20-10-2013 at 11:47.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Just read he's back.
    Thats weird OP. he should have at least left a note and definitely answered the phone.

My advice- let him know gently that he worried you and upset you, as you were so concerned about him.

Then let it go. Be vigilant without him knowing. Check his phone bill. Check his email. And check any apps on his phone and message systems in those apps.

I hope it's nothing. And I know some won't agree but, I would be doing that.
    Last edited by sockstealingpoltergeist; 20-10-2013 at 11:55.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sockstealingpoltergeist For This Useful Post:

harvs  (20-10-2013),KaraB  (20-10-2013),LlamaMa  (20-10-2013),Purple Lily  (20-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by sockstealingpoltergeist View Post
    Just read he's back.
    Thats weird OP. he should have at least left a note and definitely answered the phone.

My advice- let him know gently that he worried you and upset you, as you were so concerned about him.

Then let it go. Be vigilant without him knowing. Check his phone bill. Check his email. And check any apps on his phone and message systems in those apps.

I agree totally.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by sockstealingpoltergeist View Post
    Just read he's back.

Yes, smart move. Appear to let it go and start snooping. I know you don't want to think anything but I would be wondering what was going on after that big time. But the only way to catch him is to not let on that you are suspicious at all.