+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    SpecialPatrolGroup is offline T-rex is cranky until she gets her coffee.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cheeeeesecake View Post
    My favourite exercise is taking my kids to a playground (preferably by walking!) And then playing like Iam tthe most excited kid there. (I let my kids play too). Climb and crawl and chase and run and have fun! My kids love it and I love spending time with them doing things that they enjoy. Ive given up doing a 'proper' workout at home any more, they always crack the sh!ts and want somrthing after 10 minutes. I dont enjoy the gym anymore, I like to be out getting my vit d
    Now that is inspiring Plus you can say that you gave birth to your trainer....and give them a time-out

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I use to bike ride when the kids were little. I had a seat for dd and then we got a carriage thing when they got older. It was great fun, we live near the coast so always plenty to see and stop and do.

Its now more watching the kids ride their bikes as im utd. I do yoga, dd comes along and has a go or watches its where her dance class is so she dances and then we hang around and wait for yoga to start.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

HugsBunny is offline Once upon a time there was a bunny.........
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I try to be disciplined and do a class at my gym 3 days a week but otherwise I swim with the kids twice a week and we run around outside kicking the soccer ball, jumping on the trampoline (which takes effort lol) or go for a bike ride on the other days :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Keep the ideas coming!

Does anyone have a mini foldable treadmill for limited space? Was thinking about running at home while watching tv. My area is not the safest place for pram walk.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    I haven't got a treadmill but I do have an exercise bike I picked up from a garage sale for $30. DP uses it a lot and watches tv, I've used it before and listened to some music. It's pretty small - we have a tiny house and it just squeezes in between the dining table and the wall lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I love the size of exercise bikes but I can't bend my knees much. Sounds like you get really good use of your bike, fantastic!