+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Do you find these prods interesting?

Hi mums! a newbie here in this forum. I know this may have been asked several times but i am also interested to start an online store for kids and im wondering if kids room and decor items are also over saturated in the market? I know clothes and apparels are, but what can you say about decor items and room products? The last time i checked from target or bigw there weren't very many selection to choose from and design itself is limited. my products will be coming from the US and they are not the typical character licensed ones (barbie, hello kitty) but more of classic themes such as safari, outer space, trains and trucks. quality is very nice as well and colour is just vibrant. Im really keen but im just wondering if its worth my time and effort? Thanks.
    Last edited by Happytots; 18-10-2013 at 16:12.

Thanks
    Reviews
    hope i am allowed to post a link. feel free to delete if this is not allowed. thanks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week
    Think of a way to differentiate your products and website structure.

I would recommend having a tab that says Room Solutions or something similar, you can put a photo of an entire baby or child room, so someone sees the overall room look, then when they click on the image, it will take them to a page with links to the individual products.

Look up birds nest clothing store online and look at their 'styled outfits' section to get an idea of what I'm talking about.

This structure allows you to both inspire purchasers with the look of the whole room and allows you to 'upsell' further products they may not have thought about, because they can purchase other items to create the inspirational room you show them first up.

Good luck!
    Last edited by A-Squared; 08-12-2013 at 09:03.

MrsHoward is offline If all I have is you, then I have everything
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I love online shopping and always interested in things for bubs nursery.
    I.only have one piece of advice if ur keen to start the business and thats is: Write a business plan!
    It will help you work out if its worth starting the business before you possibly "waste" anytime on it .
    Good luck :thumbup:

Sent from my GT-I9100T using The Bub Hub mobile app