+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Recommend me a stroller

I'm tired of lugging around a huge pram for short trips and am thinking of buying a stroller. Also so I can put it in dh car.
    Dd is almost 9 months and 8 kgs so would this be an on time to buy one and how long will I get out of it??
    I'm looking at a McLaren triumph I think its called.
    Going to Thailand next April so hope for something compact but not flimsy.
    Also do any strollers recline back if she wants a sleep?
    Tia

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315b using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I use a steelcraft holiday and love it. It's often on special at big w. it reclines, cheap as well. Easy to put up and down and lightweight and compact . I use it for trips away.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Little Miss Sunshine For This Useful Post:

olismumma  (18-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Daptoamy View Post
    I use a steelcraft holiday and love it. It's often on special at big w. it reclines, cheap as well. Easy to put up and down and lightweight and compact . I use it for trips away.
    Thinking of going to big w thus weekend, will have a look

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315b using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've got a valco evo 2 and its great for a quick trip to the shops. We took it to Fiji with us this year and had no problems. Its was one of the few strollers I could find which reclined all the way. It also has a carry handle on the side when its folded.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to mrstuilawa For This Useful Post:

olismumma  (18-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm a maclaren fan! Can push it one fingered whilst talking on the phone holding an umbrella (obviously that's not safe but you know what I mean)
    Had our Quest for over 3 years now and been on multiple flights and still looks great.
    Currently using it for my 9mo 11kg DS. Doesn't recline all the way but enough for him to sleep 1.5hrs in it most days.
    Only downside I found on some strollers was the sunshade not being big enough. Easily fixed as I bought an outlook universal sunshade that covers down to their feet AND
    Once reclined its hard to get into the storage bit at the bottom. Attachment 44366

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Mmumm For This Useful Post:

olismumma  (18-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Maclaren are great. I had many cheaper strollers over the years. Finally invested in a maclaren and,highly recommend them

Sent from my LT15i using The Bub Hub mobile app

10. The Following User Says Thank You to RoseBetweenTheThorns For This Useful Post:

olismumma  (18-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have a steelcraft stroller & it's good. Toysrus have a mclaren for $125 (half price) at the moment.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I agree sunshades with strollers are usually not big enough. I bought a universal one too - an outlook sunshade from big w as well. Should of thought of that.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenga View Post
    I have a steelcraft stroller & it's good. Toysrus have a mclaren for $125 (half price) at the moment.
    I saw this too that's what made me want one, bargain!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Karen2010 View Post
    I'm a maclaren fan! Can push it one fingered whilst talking on the phone holding an umbrella (obviously that's not safe but you know what I mean)
    Had our Quest for over 3 years now and been on multiple flights and still looks great.
    Currently using it for my 9mo 11kg DS. Doesn't recline all the way but enough for him to sleep 1.5hrs in it most days.
    Only downside I found on some strollers was the sunshade not being big enough. Easily fixed as I bought an outlook universal sunshade that covers down to their feet AND
    Once reclined its hard to get into the storage bit at the bottom. Attachment 44366
    I really like the look of this