+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default is this normal?

Im about 12-13 dpo. Ive had very light, pink, brown spotting for 3 days with lower cramps and twingy lower back pain... however today the back pain and cramps are getting worse... I dont get back pain except when im pregnant... and I never get period pains.. so tgsts why im wondering if its normal to be really quite uncomfortable and in a bit of pain... I did a test today at lunch time and it was negative... so now im just confused... af would be due on sunday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Maybe you're testing too early? Could it be implantation bleeding maybe? Fingers crossed you get a BFP soon xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MissSparkles View Post
    Maybe you're testing too early? Could it be implantation bleeding maybe? Fingers crossed you get a BFP soon xx
    Yeah I probably tested early. But im more wondering about the pain... the lower back pain and period type cramps. .. I never have this sort of pain...so im worried if something is wrong...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by webby View Post
    Yeah I probably tested early. But im more wondering about the pain... the lower back pain and period type cramps. .. I never have this sort of pain...so im worried if something is wrong...

So the pain of my back and cramps got heaps worse last night and this morning I've woken and still crampy and back pain, but now i'm bleeding... AF is not due until sunday, so now i'm thinking it's a early miscarriage??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Second time around, didn't get BFP till day period was due but I was in some pain with my lower back and bad tummy aches
    Hope it's good news for you!!