+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    In the sticks!!
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Single mumma, there is nothing worse than benzo withdrawal. How ru going
    Cold turkey off the Valium!!! That's so
    Dangerous. How much were
    You on,
    Not that it matters, it's hard and dangerous to come off.

I detoxed off 150mg a day of Valium
    In may and was bedridden for weeks,
    It was the worst thing I've ever experienced.

Saw my suboxone dr yesterday and he was horrified that they cut me
    Off the Xanax and agreed to prescribe a six month taper changing to diazepam. He promised to start me
    On the equivalent which would be 60-80mg of Valium
    A day and taper
    Down a small amount every two weeks
    But he faxed the prescription to my chemist today for only 30mg a day. I don't know how he expects me
    To function on such a massive drop. We had such a long conversation and he gave me 30mg just to drive home
    Last night.

It doesn't make sense. He wouldn't call
    Back today. I can't do benzo withdrawals and run a business and look after 5 kids. I can't do it.

Anyway. I've cut down my eating alot and my weight I think is coming off thank goodness.

Thanks for checking in guys.

Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sorry Frenchie, horrible week, going through heaps and had a total break down Tuesday resulting in me planning to end it. Mum got me back to the doctor and I have my trusty Valium again only now I'm only allowed 10 5mg/week and mum takes the rest as I'm on suicide watch again 😔

I'm on nothing compared to you only 10mg/day usually but on top of all my other meds if gives me the clear mind I need instead of the fog some can give and helps me concentrate.

Tuesday, day I fell apart I took 4 endone and half a sleeper just to stop crying and function, usually 1/4 sleeper puts me to sleep.

Luckily I've been sleeping 18 hrs plus lately so haven't gained weight as I hardly eat, I'm actually losing which is awesome.

Anyway, hope you're doing better than I.