+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Biggest craving..

I have a craving for everything i cant eat! I would love to get my mouth around a variety of sushi and just have this massive chunk of flake or big seafood platter and eat a whole wedge of brie. The only thing ive been craving that i can eat is mashed potato and gravy or boiled eggs
    What cravings have you got?

Sent from my GT-N7000 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    I really want a continental roll with leg ham, salami and salad - YUM! I'm only 8.5weeks so have awhile to wait haha.

Had my first real craving the other day - at lunchtime all I could think about was a grilld burger.. To the point I was planning on how to ask them to cook it and have no mayo etc. talked myself out of it as I had leftovers for lunch, but couldn't stop thinking about it all night. The next day I was nauseous but still thinking about it so I finally got one for lunch - even though I was nauseous I are every last bite and felt incredibly satisfied! I can't believe how strong the craving was, funny experience

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh and crumpets - I'm eating a few of those each day

Similar Threads

1. What was your biggest craving while pregnant but cant stand eating now?
    By bubbles89 in forum Pregnancy & Birth General Chat
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 13-09-2013, 11:36
  2. What are you craving?
    By Secret of Cleo in forum Pregnancy & Birth General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 22-06-2013, 08:52