+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    The guy prob was in a nasty mood anyway and even if the dog was not there he would have carried on about the pram taking up too much room on the path. Just a cranky old man , hope he doesn't try to grab another dog or next time it might bite him!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to lulu 2 For This Useful Post:

Little Miss Sunshine  (17-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    what a senile tosser.

Some self entitled souls demand respect wherever they go but never give it to others.
    Looks like today you crossed paths (pun intended) with someone who demands respect for the very ground he walks on.

I would be livid if someone did that to my dog.
    Christ, it would have been quicker for him to walk around you than to put on that performance.
    He was completely in the wrong, put it down to him just being a w.anker on a power trip and don't let it effect your future walks.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Bergeron For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    My dog would have snarled and snaped at him. Hes very protective of us. What an asswipe.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Miados2007 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Hes very lucky your dog was placid! Next timr he may not be as lucky and the poor owner will have to face charges for his stupidity!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mahjong For This Useful Post:

Boobycino  (17-10-2013),Little Miss Sunshine  (17-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    WTF??? how dare he!! That's assault is it not? He's damn lucky it wasn't me and my dog he was facing...I'd rip him to bits...never mind the dog!

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ozeymumof5 For This Useful Post:

jagamoe  (17-10-2013),Little Miss Sunshine  (17-10-2013),Sharlee32  (17-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've taken solace in the fact he's just a miserable old ******* and his family probably hates him lol. Some people are just pricks.

Thanks for the replies I'm determined now not to let it ruin our daily toddle to the shops

Edit: funny how it censored b@stard yet not prick- I would of thought the latter was more offensive?
    Last edited by Little Miss Sunshine; 17-10-2013 at 11:18.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Daptoamy View Post
    I've taken solace in the fact he's just a miserable old ******* and his family probably hates him lol. Some people are just pricks.

Thanks for the replies I'm determined now not to let it ruin our daily toddle to the shops

Edit: funny how it censored b@stard yet not prick- I would of thought the latter was more offensive?
    If he becomes a regular on you walks you should see if you can go borrow a big burly looking dog one day to see what his reaction is
    I still can't believe he did that though.... Its such a low thing to do, I'm happy to see you haven't let it effect your daily walk.

With censoring,
    How would anyone write "it just felt like a prick" when discussing needles and the likes on here.

"It just felt like a *****" might be taken many different ways lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    That is completely unacceptable! Sorry that it happened to you! If that had happened to me, I would not have been able to hold my tongue. Our dogs are like children to us, so that would have really upset me to have one of them tampered with by a stranger. But thankfully most people are afraid of our dogs so that probably wouldn't happen to us.

Pathway politics are intriguing! Kids are one matter, but when there are dogs involved, people react differently. Generally, I find most people will move out of the way when they see all of us approaching. We pretty much take up the entire path What is irritating is when you are walking behind someone & need to overtake them. I feel rude shouting out, "excuse us please," so I usually just walk around...

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Blonde Assassin For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would have seriously cut sick. That is not acceptable! What makes him think that he had the right to get the lead out of YOUR hand and move YOUR dog.

I don't get some people. I swear this world is getting more rude and evil by the day 😕😐

16. The Following User Says Thank You to MummaJez For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have a Saint Bernard.

I would love to see him try and do this to my dog.

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Luminary For This Useful Post:

jagamoe  (17-10-2013),Little Miss Sunshine  (17-10-2013)