+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Support band for after

Hi ladies,
    I'm due to have csection #2 in about 4.5-5 weeks time and am looking into getting a support band for afterwards. I had a horrible time with my first and the only thing that has eased stomach pain around my scar since then has been support/shape wear and now this pregnancy I have been wearing maternity underwear that reaches my boobs! I think I've narrowed it down to abdomend or src recovery shorts. Does anyone have any feedback on these or other types? Tia
    x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Anyone?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I didn't use anything last time but am looking at getting an abdomend this time.

Also found something called Gadgetgal maternity which looks very similar but haven't heard if it's any good.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I used the src recovery shorts and loved them. Helped my tummy bounce back really quickly and the pressure of them helped the pain. I got sick shortly after my cs and the coughing would have been agony without the shorts

Thanks
    Reviews
    How did it go Mummabear90? I'm due to have my first C-section (3rd baby) in 7 weeks and am looking at the abdomend... I'm eager to hear if you decided on using it? Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    I ended up going with the src recovery shorts and they've been amazing! I had my LO on the 21st of November and on the second day I put them on and am still wearing them although I probably don't need them anymore. They helped so much, felt like I had so much extra support and I was back to normal after 5 days. It didn't even feel like I'd just had a csection. The only thing was the sizing is a bit of a drama. When I measured myself to order them it said I should have been the largest size, which is I think a 16-18 after you convert the cms, but I was still fitting easily into size 12 maternity clothing. I ordered the large and they came overnight but were too big (I pulled them up to under my belly when pregnant) so I sent them back and got the medium but could have probably went for a small. The first few times I put them on I needed help but after that I was fine. Good luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have gone the abdomen and it's arrived and looks good

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Ants For This Useful Post:

KaraB  (11-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Ants how did you find the abdomend? Did you get the kit with both or just one band?

Sent from my SM-G900I using The Bub Hub mobile app