+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default 36w+3d and frequent BH

For the last hour I've been having BH about every 5 mins lasting between 30-60secs.
    Is this ok? I've googled (I know I shouldn't) and some site say to contact your caregiver. Is that a bit extreme? I don't really want to call the obs if it's nothing.
    Do you just sit and wait for pain or waters breaking or bleeding as a sign of labour or am I getting ahead of myself?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Try the following- 2 panadol and a big glass of water, then lay down on your left side. If they don't settle and continue to get more intense/painful or you get any other signs of labour, call your hospy. I had terrible BH all through my second and third trimesters and this usually worked for me.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Atropos For This Useful Post:

SpecialK  (16-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there! I had a similar episode at 32 weeks, along with BH constantly for 3 hours I had a sore back. I had been quite active that day. Agree with drink a large glass of water, as I have since noticed when I am dehydrated they are worse. Just see how they go, mine were all but gone the next morning. Good luck :-)

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Chai01 For This Useful Post:

SpecialK  (17-10-2013)

Similar Threads

1. frequent waking unless co-sleeping
    By BubbaMummy in forum 'No Cry' Sleeping Solutions
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-10-2013, 11:38
  2. frequent feeds?
    By Little Miss Muffet in forum Breastfeeding Support
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 23-02-2013, 08:28
  3. VERY frequent urination all of a sudden?
    By Here Kitty in forum First Trimester Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-12-2012, 18:27