+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default OPKs

Sorry to start a new thread on this - the answer is probably somewhere out there, but I'm SO tired and feeling pathetic tonight, and can't even think what to call a search so no idea how to find it lol

I was wondering what other people's experiences are with OPKs, if they don't get a line all month, then just before O it starts, gets darker, and vanishes back to nothing-ness for the rest of that cycle/start of the next until its O time again? Or if they get faint lines coming and going more or less all month (with just the darker than control line at time of O)?

And my wondering mind was wondering if anyone has done an OPK after they were UTD and if its always negative once you are? (I was thinking probably, but have learnt to not be surprised by anything to do with TTC now lol).

I have had a very very very (squint, stand on one leg and look at it in direct sunlight and in a mirror type thing) faint line a couple of times, and am getting all pathetic and thinking again that I'm not Ovulating (according to my app I'm due to O on Sunday, so was thinking I might be getting faint, but definite, lines by now?)

Am being a baby I know - just had really horrid day and feeling sorry for myself lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    OPKs can be confusing and may take a few months to figure them out. I had lines throughout the month and O day was the darkest. It wasn't really dark but noticeable compared to the other days. You should google to see what a cycle of OPKs look like.
    i used the FRER oPK and fell pregnant. Good luck

3. The Following User Says Thank You to moosey For This Useful Post:

BoxCat  (16-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by moosey View Post
    You should google to see what a cycle of OPKs look like.
    Thank you! That's what my brain couldn't think what to search for lol. Have started combing the net now

I think we're going to try to BD every other night from now on anyway, but its nice to know you are actually Oing imho (especially when you are being a sad sack and need a crutch to show you you're not completely barking up the wrong tree lol)

Thanks for the reply