+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Osborne Park Hospital appointments??

Hi all
    Just wondering for those that have had bubs at Osborne Park when did you first start having ante-natal appointments? We had DD there last year but did shared care with our GP. This time we've opted just to go through the hospital, but I'm now 13+5 and I haven't heard anything from the hospital yet??
    TIA

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bumpity bump....anyone?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not Osborne park but kaleeya didn't want to see me til 19 weeks and I was shared GP care

4. The Following User Says Thank You to heymegz For This Useful Post:

Pixie83  (16-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 14/11/14100 Posts in a week
    I had dd1 there almost 9 years ago now.

I didn't start having appointments until about 20 weeks. In saying that I also wasn't referred until about 16 weeks.

The dates are a bit vague because it was so long ago so give or take a couple weeks.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to DesperatelySeekingSleep For This Useful Post:

Pixie83  (16-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Might be worth calling them, especially if you're going only through the hospital.

Congratulations btw

8. The Following User Says Thank You to RastaMouse For This Useful Post:

Pixie83  (16-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Had ds there and first appt at 20 weeks. You should get a referral from your gp and either you will book the appt or the hosp will send you a letter depending on who your gp is. I got a letter from them and you just turn up and they will give you your book and all that then.

Me + DH = DS and DD

10. The Following User Says Thank You to mummtime101 For This Useful Post:

Pixie83  (16-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mummtime101 View Post
    Had ds there and first appt at 20 weeks. You should get a referral from your gp and either you will book the appt or the hosp will send you a letter depending on who your gp is. I got a letter from them and you just turn up and they will give you your book and all that then.

Me + DH = DS and DD
    Thanks @mummtime101 I had my first appt doing shared care with them at 20 weeks with my DD so thought it might have been sooner just going through them. Think I'll give them a call tomorrow as the website says there's an ante-natal exercise class with the physios available to do from 14 weeks that I'm interested in. Does that also mean that they don't do any ultrasounds through the hospital? So I'll have to get a referral from my GP for the anatomy scan? Thanks!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi. I had ds there last september and yea it is from 19/20 weeks they first see you.
    Yes your gp is meant to give you a referal for the anatomy scan and the hosiptal like you to have it before your first appointment. They sent me a letter out with details of whwn my appointment was and paperwork to fill out. After the first appointment you can ask for appointment times that suit you.
    If you have any other questions im happy to help

13. The Following User Says Thank You to pinklinkin For This Useful Post:

Pixie83  (16-10-2013)